When we heard about a free trial for X number of days, what usually went through our mind is that we would get to use a software's full capabilities within a certain time frame. After the term expired, we could either purchase the software or simply uninstall it.
Unfortunately, that is not the case with Nord VPN. They don't have any kind of free offers regarding their VPN. There is no free NordVPN Trial with ads and there is no free and fully fledge NordVPN for three days or even for one day.
So, does it mean there's no way for you to try NordVPN at all?
NordVPN has what they call a risk-free VPN that took the form of a 30-days money-back policy. When you purchase any of the three pricing plans offered by NordVPN, you automatically get a 30-days trial period where you can either renew your plan or decided to ask for a refund instead.
If by the end of the time limit you found yourself disliking what NordVPN has to offer, you can contact them and ask for your money back. This means that you lose no money at all, which is where the "risk-free" term comes from.
But yes, you have to purchase a paid plan first. You can't simply enjoy NordVPN's services for free. But do remember that you have to contact them before or when the 30-days limit comes up. Otherwise, your current plan would automatically be renewed.
The process to get your NordVPN's trial up and running is quite straightforward. Here are a couple of things that you need to do:
- When you're on the NordVPN official website, navigate to the "risk-free VPN" page. You could also directly type that keywords in Google, and you should be directed to the relevant web page. Once you're on the page, click the "get free trial" button.
- You will then be prompt to choose one of their paid plans. NordVPN regularly gives discounted prices especially to their yearly plan so the price could be low and affordable to new and existing users.
- While you're at it, you could also choose their optional features, such as NordPass and NordLocker for their secured password manager and cloud drive respectively.
- After that comes the payment part. Choose your preferred payment method here. You can pay via credit cards, Google Pay, bitcoins, etc.
- Then, you would be asked to fill in some basic personal informations to finalize the creation of your NordVPN account.
- After that, simply download the NordVPN client and install it. The process shouldn't take a long time because it is a lightweight piece of software.
- Once installed, log in to your account, pick a server, and browse away.
- Within 30-days, if you find anything not to your liking, you could simply contact their customer support and ask for a refund. They will return your money as soon as possible.
Yes, you should. NordVPN offers a lot of great things for your internet privacy, security, and protection at a very affordable price. With as little as $4.92 per month, you could enjoy NordVPN and all of its amazing features for a year.
If you are still unsure whether or not NordVPN is the right fit for your particular situation then you could simply try it for a month. As you can see from the step-by-step that I've laid out above, it shouldn't take long to get NordVPN up and running.
But I believe if you truly give NordVPN a chance, then you won't regret your decision to use their world-class services.