Extended car warranties give drivers the ease of mind that any future damages that their vehicles will incur will be covered financially. This is especially a necessity for those whose original manufacturer warranties are already expired. By availing of these services, future repairs that are within the contract will be compensated.
An extended car warranty may have a specific-parts coverage or a bumper-to-bumper coverage. This depends upon the contract you will choose and the mileage covered.
The following are ranked depending on the fairness of coverage, mileage coverage, and affordability.
- autopom!– This service offers over 21 different plans the depends upon the insurance company, covered mileage and price. They have been operating since 2009 and have proved to be a reliable provider of the extended auto warranty. They can cover vehicles from the price range of $0 to $500 for both new and pre-owned ones. They offer exclusionary, powertrain, and stated component warranties.
- Endurance– This auto-insurance is the best for customers looking for a direct insurance provider. Instead of being a mediator of the buyer and the insurance provider, they give the compensation. This makes for an easier transaction and more reliability on their side. However, this may also mean that they have a stricter implementation of requirements and mileage. They also have limited contract options (only four).
- Carchex Auto Insurance– This is an insurance that offers five different categories of contracts namely Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Titanium. They offer 18 contracts which have a variety of mileage and coverage. They are recommended for those with vehicles that are less than 27 years old and have travelled less than 250,000 miles to get the best prices.
- AA Auto Protection – This service has a remarkably low down-payment. It is coupled with a fast quoting process and low mileage restrictions. They have up to 17 contracts from which to choose from. They are recommended for newer vehicles.
- Carshield Auto Insurance– This brand’s selling point is its variety of contracts that give you a lot of options in terms of coverage, mileage, and costs. Their coverage ranges from specific parts up to bumper-to-bumper.
- Liberty Bell Auto Insurance– This extended car warranty promotes their ASE-certified mechanics which will be responsible for repairs. They also have emergency roadside assistance which you can contact 24/7. You are also given rental car coverage and trip interruption coverage while your vehicle is being repaired. They also offer military discounts.
- Toco Warranty– This warranty offers four extended car warranty plans that cater vehicles from 1999 up to newer ones. Their mileage offers are flexible and generous. These plans are named the Blue Plan, Green Plan, Orange Plan, and Yellow Plan. They also offer unique packages along with these plans named Suspension, High Electronic Tech, Technology, and Modern Features packages.
- Protect My Car– They offer three types of extended warranty including Driveline, Select, and Supreme. They differ in terms of vehicle age, mileage, and price. Their service is recommended for those who want flexible payment schedules and reliable customer service.
- Delta Auto Protect– Their service is notable for ASE certified technicians which handles the repairs. They directly speak to the repair centre of your choice. They also provide coverage authorization directly.
- Concord Auto Plan– This extended warranty service has three plans namely Powertrain, Advanced, and Premium. Any ASE certified facility is accepted for its coverage. They also offer emergency roadside assistance and 30-day money-back guarantee.