System optimizers are important maintenance tools for any computer. Regardless of the configuration of your system, you can’t expect it to run fast and flawless forever, without some help on your part.
The best way to know when it is time for a “cleaning” and “repairing” session is to pay attention to the signs of “sickness”: if your PC starts to move way slower than usual, if you have to constantly reboot it because of crashes and freezes of all kinds, if you get error windows regularly, you should definitely use a system optimizer.
There are plenty of options to choose from, but you have to aim for the greatest value for the money. You don’t want to spend too much or get too little.
Here are the best system optimizers to try in 2020
Advanced System Repair Pro
Advanced System Repair Pro was developed by a company based in California and it’s one of the best and most complex system repair apps you can find. Advanced System Repair Pro was developed exclusively for the Windows operating system and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10.
It is called “Pro” because it is the paid version of the software. There is also a free one available for download (simply called Advanced System Repair), but it limits you in the number of things you can do with it. The free version allows you to run a full system scan to identify all the issues in your computer. You can also browse the interface and its settings to get familiarized with the program. But if you want to repair any of the issues, you have to activate the software by upgrading to the Pro version and purchasing a license.
What is the price of Advanced System Repair Pro?
Advanced System Repair Pro offers 3 subscription plans: a subscription for 1 PC, priced at $29.95, a subscription for 1 PC with privacy controls ($39.95) and a subscription for an unlimited number of PCs, with privacy controls, priced at $49.95.
All plans include a 60-day money back guarantee.
What are the highlights of Advanced System Repair Pro?
Advanced System Repair Pro is a complex repair and optimizing kit that includes several useful features, such as:
- Junk cleaner that you can use to remove all the unnecessary files in your computer and free up disk space
- Malware removal tool that cleans your PC of malware such as viruses, spyware, trojans, worms and so on
- Disk defragmentation: defrags the hard drive, increasing its performance
- Privacy cleaner: helps you tweak the privacy settings of your computer making it more secure
- Registry cleaner that cleans and optimizes your Windows registry
- IE extensions: with this feature you can see all the add-ons installed in your web browsers; some of them might get installed without your permission or knowledge and they can affect the performance of your computer
- Uninstalling tool that helps you properly uninstall programs from your PC; it also helps you organize the programs and see which ones slow down the performance of your PC
- Startup optimizer: some programs are set by default to start with Windows even though they shouldn’t because you don’t use them all the time; the more programs open with Windows, the more time your computer needs to start Windows; with this feature, you can close the ones you don’t need to run at startup, improving the booting time of your PC
Advanced System Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer is another great utility software to consider in 2020. The program is the creation of Systweak, a reputable utility software provider that has a lot of launched products for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS.
Advanced System Optimizer is only compatible with Windows devices. It works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions).
Just like Advanced System Repair, this software also comes with a free version and a paid one. The free version is available for download on their website and is useful for getting to know the program and for running a full scan of your PC. The scan will reveal all the PC issues you have and it will display them for you in an organized manner. If you want to start repairing any of the issues, you have to purchase a license.
What is the price of Advanced System Optimizer?
Advanced System Optimizer offers yearly licenses. One license for a year is priced at $49.95 and in this price, you’ll also get a lifetime license for PhotoStudio v2.1. PhotoStudio is a nice bonus that can be used for things such as: search for digital images, create presentations and slideshows, add visual effects to your images and more.
What are the highlights of Advanced System Optimizer?
Advanced System Optimizer is an award-winning system optimizer and includes a rich set of features that help you restore your PC to its peak performance. Some of the things you can do with Advanced System Optimizer are:
- Clean the system of all the outdated, unnecessary files
- Remove malware from your computer and protect your PC from malware; this includes viruses, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses and more
- Update your drivers
- Defragment your hard drive and optimize it
- Undelete files and recover accidentally erased data
- Delete your browsing history, cookies and protect your privacy
- Optimize and improve your gaming experience
- Optimize the memory of your PC
- Backup and restore data and more
Restoro is another great value for the money. This system optimizer is relatively new on the market. It has only been released in 2018 by Restoro R &D, by a team of experienced programmers and IT workers.
Just like our other two apps, Restoro is also exclusively compatible with Windows devices. This program works on every Windows version from XP and up, including Windows 10. In order for the program to run fast and smooth, your PC has to have at least 512 MB of RAM.
Restoro is also complex in terms of features and boasts on a large database of more than 25 million Microsoft files. These files are all authentic, clean and pristine. The program replaces all the infected, broken or missing files in your PC with healthy, fresh files from this repository.
Restoro is also available for testing at no charge. The free version of the software can be downloaded from their website and it allows you to run a free, full scan.
The scan takes approximately 5 minutes and identifies all the hardware, stability and security issues in your PC, displaying them accordingly. In order to repair any of these issues and errors, you have to enter a license key, for which you have to pay.
What is the price of Restoro?
You can buy a license for a one-time repair for $27.95. If you want to be able to use the software any time you want, you can opt for one of their two plans: 1 license for unlimited use for 1 year ($41.95) or 3 licenses for 1 year ($58.95).
These subscription plans include a 60-day money back guarantee.
What are the highlights of Restoro?
Restoro can fix a lot of annoying issues Windows users confront with:
- Computer crashes
- Computer freezes
- BSODs (blue screens of death)
- Other Windows issues
- Virus damage
- Damaged DLLs (dynamic link libraries)