Everyone can suffer after a cyber-attack, but in the case of businesses, the aftermath can be catastrophic. That is why, as a business owner, you should never take the matter of cybersecurity lightly. A breach can lead to serious problems and sever decreases in revenue.
- Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security. This antivirus works on Mac, Windows and Linux and it comes with a 30-day trial. The standard license period is from 1 to 3 years and you can have between 3 and 50 users. The setup process might seem a bit long and tiring, but once you get everything ready, you benefit from automatic anti-malware, web advisor, firewall, URL filtering and other useful features. The admin dashboard is straightforward and you can customize the program to your liking
- Panda Endpoint Protection Plus. Panda Endpoint is a very flexible antivirus program with lots of useful features and a top-notch, 24/7 customer support. Among the tools offered by Panda we can mention anti-theft, Internet and mail protection, website blocking, firewall monitoring. Panda Endpoint Protection Plus has managed to obtain almost perfect scores in terms of usability and protection
- Avast Business Antivirus Pro. Avast Business Pro is compatible with both Mac OS and Windows and its main strengths are its anti-spam, mail protection and firewall. There’s also a tracking tool that scans your URLs, e-mail attachments and files and it has good, flexible licensing options. Users/nodes: between 1 and 100. This Antivirus also comes with Sharepoint and Exchange server protection
- Symantec Endpoint Protection. It is available in the cloud or on-premise and has managed to get very good scores in AV-Test. It includes behavior monitoring, firewall, and intrusion protection. It also has a tool called Power Eraser, which removes difficult to get rid of threats
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud. This antivirus works on Windows, Android, iOS and it is mostly suited for smaller businesses. The program (the desktop version) includes antivirus, antispam, firewall and other tools and the mobile version is not bad either. Kaspersky can filter unwanted calls and texts, remotely lock or wipe data from lost mobile devices and more
- Trend Micro’s OfficeScan 12.0 is one of the best Antivirus solutions out there when it comes to detecting zero-day attacks and malware (it obtained a perfect score). It is compatible with both Windows and Mac/Android and iOS devices and comes with a free trial. It is easy to set up, it blocks employees’ access to sites that are inappropriate and it protects your computer from infected USB storage devices. The more expensive packages also include blocking malicious mail attachments in real time, Microsoft Exchange email server protection and protection for your mobile devices.