Voice over IP or VoIP allows linking our computers to other platforms like mobile phones and tablets. It serves as a company’s way of communicating to a large scale, allowing them to address customer’s concerns and complaints in a convenient manner for both parties. Not being limited to the business setting, it can also be accessed by home businesses for matters in relation to communication.
1-VoIP is one of these services that are best known for their affordable pricing and reliable features. They are known for having SIP Trunking services for offices with a PBX system.
Their residential rates are friendly even for those who will prefer fewer features. Their charge is $8.97 per month which is average in comparison to other services. The features included here are their Nomorobo service that is used to blacklist specific numbers, unlimited minutes, voicemail, call filtering, music on hold, internet fax capabilities, speed dial, all the features of the program, and 500 minutes of calls for North American numbers. For a starter plan, their offer is quite generous and affordable. Along with this, they also offer this plan without any term commitments. This makes it easier to try their services. It also comes with a $14.95 activation fee.
$17.97 is charged for those who will need additional calling inside US and Canada. This gives you unlimited calls. The World Unlimited Plan allows you to call globally for $23.97 per month. There are thirty countries included in this plan for you to call for an unlimited set of minutes. There will be additional rates for countries excluded in the plan.
Their business rates are reasonably priced for all the features they included. Users are charged $14.97 for the Lite plan that allows for 1 up to 5 users. For those who will need to use 6 up to 19 users, the charge will be raised to $24.97. For those who will need to use from 20 to 99 users, the charge will be raised to $32.97. A specific quote may be negotiated for bigger businesses that will use the plan for a hundred and more users.
They have different prices for their different VoIP phones.
- Yealink T19P – This is a phone recommended for those who only need one line. It comes with 10/100 Ethernet ports. It is priced at $67 along with a power supply for $10.
- Cisco SPA2102 – It can connect up to two lines. It comes with traditional analogue controls. It is priced at $79 along with a free power supply.
- Cisco SPA303G – This is their most basic phone. It is used for three lines which makes it ideal for residential users. It can be used in common areas and places. It is priced at $89 and comes with a free power supply.
- Yealink T-21P – This unit is filled with features but comes with an affordable price and $99 along with a power supply for $10.
- Cisco SPA504G – Ideal for basic offices, this phone is best for everyday calling and use. It is priced at $125 along with a power supply for $15.
- Cisco SPA514G – This unit is specified for gigabit throughput. It is available for up to four lines. It is priced at $145 along with a power supply for $15.
- Cisco SPA508G – This unit is best for larger offices and for those with a reception area. It can connect to up to 8 lines. It is priced at $149 along with a power supply for $15.
- Polycom VVX300 – Ideal for call centres and for those with cubicles, this unit can connect up to six lines. It is priced at $145 along with a power supply for $20.
- Yealink T23G – This unit has a 132x64 colour screen that can connect up to three lines. It also comes with HD voice and Dual Gigabit ports. It is priced at $159 along with a power supply for $10.
- Yealink T28P – This unit can connect up to six lines. It has a 4 inch LCD screen, dual 10/100 Ethernet, and support for EHS/headset. It is priced at $159 along with a power supply for $10.
- Polycom VVX400 – This unit is another colour LCD unit that can connect up to twelve lines. It is priced at $210 along with a power supply for $20.
- Cisco SPA525G – The unit can connect up to five lines. It is also one of the starting unit or those who prefer coloured screens that come with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for a larger area of coverage. It is priced at $259 along with a power supply for $15.
- Yealink T48G – This is the most expensive unit. It can connect up to six lines. It has a touch screen interface along with dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports. It is priced at $399 along with a power supply for $10.