Extended car warranties are best for those who want to have ready coverage for any future mechanical breakdowns. They are best recommended for those whose manufacturer warranties are coming to an end and for those who want to be able to pay for any future damages to their car.
Currently, different companies are teaming with insurance agencies to be able to create contract plans that differ in coverage, mileage, and other factors. Depending upon the customer’s budget and preferences, different plans are offered to them. Coverage can go as simple as only including major parts up to having a bumper to bumper coverage.
The following are the best-extended car warranty services:
- autopom! Extended Car Warranty– autopom! is one of the most known names in the extended car warranty service. This is because they are one of the services with the most variety in terms of the contract, allowing its users to have more freedom in terms of coverage, mileage, and prices.
-The service is for both USA and Canada which is a big plus.
-They offer dedicated representatives for its users that are specifically for a user.
-They also allow their users to be able to choose their repair shop which gives them more freedom. This is a big benefit for those who trust specific shops for their cars.
-They have great customer service that is excellent in answering user concerns and inquiries.
-They also offer additional features that are great for improving user experience. This includes 24/7 roadside assistance for emergencies like towing, sudden fuel emergencies, and others.
-The only downside that can be seen with the service is the lack of support for high-end cars. This includes brands like Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Bentley and Ferrari.
- AA Auto Protection– AA Auto Protection is another extended car warranty that is known for a variety of offered contracts for their customers. They currently offer more than 20 different plans which can accommodate more customers as each differs in terms of costs and coverage.
-Another good feature for AA Auto Protection is their live-chat support which immediately answers customers inquiries. It is not available 24/7, though.
-The service also offers rental car reimbursement while your car gets fixed.
- Warranty Direct– Warranty Direct is best known for its comprehensive plans. Compared to other companies, theirs are a bit fewer, though, with only nine plans available.
-Warranty Direct has good customer support, with representatives that are informative and quick to reply. It is not available 24/7 and is only open during weekdays, though.
-They offer a 60-day money-back guarantee for those who are not satisfied with their services within
- Endurance – Endurance is a good extended car warranty service that offers plans with good coverage length and affordable payment plans. Aside from this, they also allow users to be able to use any car repair service
-They offer a $200 repair deductible though, which may be a dealbreaker for some
-Compared to other services, their plans are lacking in terms of variety. Currently, they only offer three plans. These plans are all comprehensive and extensive in terms of coverage, though.
-They also offer a rental reimbursement of $35 for over five days for the rental car which you will use in the case of a mechanical breakdown.
- Carchex– Carchex is another extended car warranty service with an abundance of possible plans for its customers. They offer five categories for plans including Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Titanium. These differ in terms of coverage, mileage, and cost. They currently offer 18 contracts for their users.
-They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee
-They also offer great customer support. It is not available for 24/7 support.