An extended car warranty is very useful in any unexpected circumstances when your car has a mechanical failure or in some extraordinary situation when you’re facing some costs of expensive repairs. It can be used after your initial warranty expires and an all-inclusive vehicle guarantee ought to be alluded to as a vehicle administration agreement or vehicle assurance plan.
Check out our list.
This company offers several coverage plans. From 6-7 years of the maximum term and from 100.000 to 150.000 miles, you can choose your warranty that covers most states nationwide or the one available only in Canada. These are the benefits:
- Roadside assistance is included in plans 24/7
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Money-back guarantee
- Many different warranty plans to choose from (Exclusionary, High-Level, Mid-Level and Powertrain Plus)
Toco Warranty Corporation
The company’s website offers a lot of information related to an extended car warranty and their other services. They are pointing out that this type of warranty doesn’t extend the manufacturer's warranty, but offers a new type of contract with their services. Take a look at them.
- 4 types of plans: Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue
- Covers up to 175k miles and vehicles 20 years of age
- For California residents, they offer Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Go to any licensed repair facility
AA Auto protection
This company offers a wide range of different extended warranty plans, so you should do a little research before buying it. The simple quote process offered on their website will make this easier for you.
- From basic to full coverage plans
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Special offer with 50% off your down payment on their website
- You can choose ASE-certified for all your repairs
- Variety of payment options and price
This company has a long history in the automotive industry, so you should consider their multiple option service for your extended car warranty. These are their main features:
- Elite membership with every plan
- The Gold-level certification given by Vehicle Protection Association
- Direct-to-consumer extended warranty – no third party involved
- Five plans available with the price ranging from $350-700 per year
- Option to add more coverage repair for high-tech components
Since 1999, this company has been recognized as one of the top-rated companies for car warranty, inspections, auto finance, and roadside maintenance. They sell extended car warranty on behalf of third party providers and they offer a wide range of possibilities when it comes to your car insurance.
- Warranty for new, pre-owned and hybrid vehicles
- Warranty plans offer 5-10 years and 150000 miles of coverage
- 5 different warranty plans – from basic to maximum breakdown coverage
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- Phone, email and live chat support
Choose wisely and get the best offer for your extended car warranty because you never know when you might need it. Almost every car insurance company offers a free quote on their website – inform yourself and save money, energy and don’t have any worries when taking your next trip.