Nowadays, offices are leaning more towards being paperless. With faxes known to use a lot of paper along with being unreliable, more offices are trying out online faxing. This is because this type of service is capable of handling all the faxing needs without paper and by using only the internet.
You can both send and receive faxes with eFax exclusively online. Being in the business for 20 years, eFax is packed with features that make it stand out from the rest:
- Cross-platform integration – All of the processes that you carry out with eFax can be executed through other platforms. You can use it for your computer, smartphone, or a tablet. These are all equipped with a user-friendly interface that makes the process easier. eFax also has a digital signature function which you can just copy to any document that makes processing office documents easier. Lastly, you can also attach the fax documents either to your device or through cloud storage
- Toll-free numbers – eFax offers numbers that you can use throughout the entire country. This is especially handy for those handling their businesses alone, as it helps them with their company's image. It also makes it easier for customers to contact you because of the lack of additional costs. This also enables you to contact users outside your local area
- Local fax numbers – You can also use a local fax number, which can make it easier for your neighbors to contact you. Simply having one immediately establishes your presence as a business even if you are using your own home as your office
- Lifetime storage – the faxes that you send and receive can all be stored on your online portal. From there, you put keywords to search for particular emails. These faxes can be accessed and downloaded anytime through any platform
- Electronic storage – You can also put your signature online to remove the need to sign each of them. You can add your signature and simply copy it to the emails of your choice. You can do this through your computer or smartphone
- Desktop app – eFax has an application available for Windows 10 PCs in which you can add your electronic signatures, use fax markup tools, create custom cover pages, create PDFs, and edit faxes for annotation. You can also integrate your files to a Windows Office application such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You can also link it to your Outlook, to access your address book
- Contact book – You can store contacts in the application so that you can easily send faxes and know where they come from. This feature is accessible for both computer and mobile application. You can also integrate current contact lists to your account
- File sharing – You can share files such as images and videos through the portal. These can be sent for up to 20 recipients
- Cloud storage – eFax offers cloud stoarge for your faxes, through platforms such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Fax mobility – You can send and receive your faxes for up to 5 email accounts. You can find the ones you need by using keywords
If there isn't enough info to help you out on your journey to find the best electronic fax provider for you or your company just take a look at our digital fax reviews for all the top players in the game.