Online faxing is the modern approach to the traditional method of faxing. Instead of having to buy a machine and constantly need to repair errors, online faxing integrates all of these online.
HelloFax is an online faxing service that removes all the need for waiting for the fax machine and instead sends all of the files towards your computer. With this, you can see both ingoing and outgoing faxes online. Those who will only be recipients and are still using the traditional method can receive the faxes the same way. They can also send faxes the same number of ways with the traditional method. Overall, this online integration removes downtime and improves the quality of faxing.
Is it available for Chrome?
HelloFax is available for Chrome. It can be used as an extension for sending and receiving faxes, signing the documents, and managing your account.
Benefits of Online Faxing
There are a lot of reasons why online faxing is a new option for most businesses in the industry nowadays. These include the following:
- Paperless faxing – Traditional faxing requires you to use paper. With today’s trends making offices have fewer papers for eco-friendly purposes and to lessen costs, online faxing has also adapted. All of the faxes with this method will only be sent and received as PDF. To send one, simply upload the file and send it to the fax number of the recipient. You can still print it if necessary too.
- Customizable service – With online faxing, every feature is customizable depending on the users. You can send as much as fax lines and to as many users as you require. This also includes routing inbound faxes. Sending the faxes can only take minutes for multiple users.
- Keep your faxing number – In case you are looking to transition to the new service, you can still retain your old number. This allows you to prevent any downtimes and having any faxes lost. It also avoids having lost customers.
- More accessibility – Doing all of the faxing transactions including sending, retrieving, and managing it can be done through the cloud. Their service is integrated with Box, OneDrive, Evernote, Google Drive, and Dropbox which enables easy access no matter the platform you are using.
- Confidentiality and security – HelloFax is guaranteed to have your files secure and confidential. This is because the faxes may have information that may not be seen anyone else. Each of your transactions in their server is encrypted. According to their website, their level of security is even comparable to bank security.
- Good customer service – They have a helpful customer service which can always be contacted for any concerns and inquiries.