The conventional toothbrush has been around for decades and lots of people rely on it for their daily dental care. Unfortunately, experts have proven that this type of toothbrush won't be able to effectively clean your teeth. For true dental care, an electric toothbrush would achieve much better results than a conventional toothbrush ever could.
So the only thing that you need to consider is what kind of electric toothbrush that you should choose because there are tons of options out there. No matter what type of teeth that you have, or the kind of dental care that you want, or the price that you're willing to pay, you will definitely find something that suits your particular preference.
But a word of advice, if you truly want proper dental care, then you should look into the top range from reputable brands. And that's the purpose of this brief article. You'll find out about the features of Oral B 6500, one of the most advanced electric toothbrushes in the market right now.
When we did a review of the Oral B 6500 we found that it was one of the high-end electric toothbrushes that comes from Braun's Oral B. It offers lots of features and functionality that have proven to be extremely essential for your long-lasting oral health. That's why Oral B 6500 has gained continuous popularity among people who care deeply about their dental health.
Oral B itself is a company that has been around since the 1950s. It was started by a new and better kind of toothbrush made by a periodontist named Dr. Robert W. Hutson. He sold his business, along with the Oral B brand and his inventions in the 1960s, and continued his periodontal practice.
After that, Oral B changed its parent company several times. It became part of the Gillette Group in 1984. Braun, who was also part of Gillette Group, used the Oral B brand on their new lines of the electric toothbrush. In 2006, Procter & Gamble acquired Gillette Group and Braun's Oral B along with it.
- Complete package. Every Oral B 6500 is equipped with a complete assortment of tools within the package. Other than the brush handle, you will also get four types of brush heads, the fast charging pad, a storage compartment for the brush heads, a travel case, and also a wireless smart guide.
- 3D movement cleaning system. All Oral B 6500 brush heads are equipped with their latest 3D movement cleaning system. This means other than simply rotating and oscillating like other Oral-B's brush heads, it will also sweep and pulsate at the same time.
- Rechargeable battery. Just like every Oral B electric toothbrush, the Oral B 6500 comes with a rechargeable battery. The main difference being this one is equipped with a faster-charging battery and also a whopping ten days of usage time.
- 6 cleaning modes. Oral B 6500 has six cleaning modes that are suitable for every need of your personal dental care. There's the daily clean mode, gum care, sensitive teeth, whitening, deep clean, and tongue cleaner. No matter what's the particular condition of your teeth or what you might want to achieve, there's a suitable brush head for you.
- Quadpacer. Every dentist advises you to divide your teeth into four quadrants. The upper left, the upper right, the lower left, and the lower right. To achieve a maximum cleaning result, you need to spend around thirty seconds for each quadrant.
- Clean timer. As an extension to the previous feature, Oral B 6500 is also equipped with a clean timer that would remind you when the allocated time is up. There will be a timer for every thirty seconds to change quadrants, and there will also be a timer for when the two minutes brushing time has ended.
- Visible pressure sensor. You need to brush your teeth with the correct amount of pressure. If you pressed it too hard, then you could potentially damage your teeth over time. That's why Oral B 6500 has a visible pressure sensor that would light up whenever you press your teeth too hard.
- Visible battery indicator. An electric toothbrush usually only has an indicator for when the battery has run out. But Oral B 6500 has a complete battery indicator that would show how much battery is left, just like a phone battery indicator. Likewise, it would also show how much battery has filled up during charging.
- Wireless smart guide. For a more advanced guide on cleaning your teeth, Oral B 6500 also comes with a wireless smart guide that could be activated with Bluetooth within the handle. It will show you how much time you should spend on which quadrants and lots of other information.
- Oral B app. For the high-end electric toothbrush from Oral B, such as this Oral B 6500, there's an android and iOS app for it. You could connect your toothbrush to it through Bluetooth and it would display much broader information than the smart
An electric toothbrush has been proven to be able to clean your teeth 100 times better than a conventional toothbrush. But not all electric toothbrushes are created the same. Some are infinitely better than others. And that is the case with the Oral b 6500.
The Oral B 6500 is one of the most advanced electric toothbrushes not only within the Oral B lineup but also in the market as a whole. It comes with lots of useful tools and great features & functionality. With Oral B 6500, you will finally be able to get the perfect dental care that you deserve.