NordVPN is one of the leading VPN providers on the market today. It has more servers than any other VPN provider out there, it offers top-notch security features and a lot of useful tools.
Why do you need a VPN?
NordVPN is indeed one of the best VPNs you can get, but why should you subscribe to any VPN service, you might ask? There are a lot of reason why:
- A VPN (virtual private network) makes your Internet connection secure and private; it encrypts your signal and creates something like a tunnel between your computer and the websites you visit when you go online. It also has the ability to manipulate your IP address and make it look like you are connecting to the Internet from a different country than in reality. This way you will be protected every time you go online, you’ll preserve your anonymity and keep online threats at bay, especially if you are using a public network/WiFi
- A VPN protects your identity when you are using torrents
- A VPN can help you access restricted websites that are censored by different countries. You can stream Netflix, Hulu and other websites and have access to your favorite shows and movies from anywhere in the world
Why should you pay for a VPN rather than using a free one?
While you might be tempted to choose a free VPN to save a few bucks a month, you should first be aware of some risks:
- Free VPNs are usually not as secure as paid VPNs. Malware and other online threats still manage to get through
- Free VPNs don’t respect your privacy as much as paid VPN providers. Most of them keep logs on your activity and even sell your data to companies for advertising purposes
- Free VPNs are limited in features and available servers. You also have monthly bandwidth limits
How to get a premium account with NordVPN
We’ve already established that NordVPN is one of the best VPNs money can buy. It has more than 5,000 servers all over the world, in more than 60 countries, it is very serious when it comes to security and it has a user-friendly interface. It has apps for basically every type of device you might have and it allows torrenting. It works with Netflix and other geo-restricted streaming services. And if you are not sure about its quality, you can take advantage of the free 3-day trial offered by NordVPN. Read our NordVPN review.
There are a few easy steps you have to take in order to get a subscription with NordVPN:
- Choose one of their paid plans. You can opt between their 1-month plan, 1-year plan, 2-year plan and 3-year plan. Find out more about their plans.
- Create an account by providing a valid e-mail address
- Select a payment method. NordVPN accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), crypto currencies, PayPal and more.
You can opt for one plan and upgrade anytime you want. It is also useful to know NordVPN offers a 30-day money back guarantee, in case you’re not satisfied with their product.