CCleaner is a system optimizing tool created by Piriform (acquired by the security company Avast in 2017). It is used to clean out unnecessary files on the computer. It is available for both Microsoft Windows and Mac.
CCleaner has a Professional version if you want to access features such as automatic cleaning by schedule and junk cleaning. You can buy it in a bundle along with other programs used for improving the performance of your computer, including:
- RecuvaProfessional – This is an application that you can use to recover documents and photos that are accidentally deleted. It can be used to scan your computer to look for any lost files. It can also retrieve the files of a damaged disk.
- DefraggerProfessional – This is an application used for your hard drive. It defragments your hard drive as to speed up the performance of your computer. It can even lengthen the lifetime of outdated hard drives.
- Speccy Professional– For those who want to know the specifications of their computer, Speccy Professional can be used for finding the needed information of their hardware. Aside from that, it can also detect the performance issues of your hard drive.
This bundle of applications is priced at $39.95. This lets you save up to $44.85 which is about 53% less than the price of buying each of the products separately.
CCleaner also offers business plans which differ in price depending on the number of users. The following are their prices:
- For 1-10 licenses - $24.95 per unit
- For 11-100 licenses: $21.21 per units (lets you save up to 15%)
- For 101-500 licenses: $21.21 per unit (lets you save up to 15%)
- For 501+ licenses: $21.21 per unit (lets you save up to 15%)
One license is equivalent to one PC. The duration of the subscription is one year.