If you are in the market for a reliable and effective system repair and optimizing software, Restoro is just about the best ones in the industry. Even though it’s relatively “young” on the market, having been released in 2018, it is one of the best-selling system optimizers and Windows users simply love it.
Restoro is compatible with the Windows operating system and it runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. You also need access to fast internet and a minimum of 512 MB RAM on your computer.
Pro Tip : Most computer users follow the 3 easy steps listed below for maximum results. The repairs are done automatically.
- Download & Run Restoro system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
What are the most important features of Restoro?
One of the things that make Restoro such a useful app is its huge repository of Microsoft files, which includes over 25 million files. These are all up to date and vital components, authentic and clean and they will be used every time Restoro finds a broken or infected system file that needs to be replaced. It will also use this database to replace essential missing files in your PC.
Restoro relies a lot on its scanning feature to assess the state of your computer. Its scanning process is a thorough one and it analyzes the three most important aspects of any device: its hardware, its stability and security levels.
Hardware issues can’t be solved by Restoro but the app can show you what these issues are, so you know what problem to address: low memory, low drive speed, CPU and temperature problems and so on.
Some examples of stability issues are programs that are installed on your device, which crash often. Restoro will tell you what those programs are and how often they crash.
Security issues are those related to malware infections, from viruses and trojan horses to worms, root kits, spyware, dishonest adware and so on.
A full Restoro scan takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Restoro can fix a lot of problems in your computer, such as:
- Windows errors; these cause a plethora of problems, from annoying errors to BSODs (blue screens of death), freezes, crashes and so on
- Damaged DLLs (dynamic link libraries); DLL files are essential components of a program and sometimes are associated with several programs; when a certain DLL is missing or corrupt, the programs associated with it will malfunction, which results to crashes and other problems
- Virus damage: while Restoro is not an antivirus and you shouldn’t use it instead of one, you should use it in combination with a good antivirus; Restoro can repair the damage left behind by viruses, even after the virus has been removed; the way that Restoro fixes virus damage is by replacing the infected files with new, healthy ones, from the abovementioned database
- Compromised system settings; Restoro also returns registry values to their default settings, without harming in any way important data. It also offers a system recovery feature, in case you want to return the PC to its pre-repair condition
Does it cost to use Restoro?
You can download and install Restoro on your PC without paying any money. You can test the interface and run free scans with it, but if you want access to the repair features of the app, you have to register the software by purchasing a license.
You can choose between a license for a one-time repair ($27.95), a one-year license for 1 PC ($41.95) and a one-year license for 3 PCs ($58.95).