As you look through google's search results about the possible solutions for your computer problems, whether because your PC started to feel slow or even the frequent occurrence of the Blue Screen of Death, you'll most likely come across the name "Restoro". So, what is Restoro?
Restoro is a PC repair and optimization program that was made specifically for Windows OS. Restoro supports a wide range of Windows OS, from the forgotten Windows XP to the current generation of Windows 10. Since its inception in 2018, Restoro has become well-known in the industry for its reliability and affordability.
It might sound great and all but you might be wondering what can Restoro do to fix your PC problems and that's what I intend to elaborate further in this article, so read on.
There are two important things that Restoro can do for you. First, it would tell you about all the problems your PC has, how bad it is, and how far has the damage extended. The second thing that it would do is fix all of those problems and optimize your PC at the same time.
Here's a short glimpse into some of Restoro's main features so you can get a clear understanding of what it can, and will do to your system.
- Deep scans. Restoro would initiate a deep scan to look into what's wrong with your system, your hardware, and your security. This process should take only about five minutes on most PC configurations.
- PC profile. After the scans, Restoro would create an extensive PC profile that will show detailed information about what you need to know about your PC.
- Fix system errors and damaged DLLs. One of the first things that Restoro would fix is your damaged/missing system files and DLLs. Restoro utilizes its massive database of 25 million system files and configurations to replace any damaged or missing files based on your PC profile.
- Fix broken registry. Restoro would also fix any registry that either broken or no longer needed. Not only to repair it but also to optimize it. Restoro will clean up those registries that have been altered, and it will replace those that have either damaged or missing.
- Free up disk space. The next thing Restoro would do is to look into any leftover files from incomplete uninstalls that's been eating up your storage. Depending on your PC usage, this fix could free up quite a sizeable disk space.
- Malware quarantine. If Restoro found any malware during its scans then it would immediately be put into quarantine to prevent any further damage. Restoro also has an up-to-date database consist of all kinds of malware and viruses so it would recognize anything that has wreak havoc in your system.
- Security loophole patch. If Restoro detects any security loopholes as a result of malware attacks or simply because you forgot to update your windows, then it would download the appropriate updates and quarantine the malware.
- System optimization. Restoro can constantly monitor your system and detect any sort of unwanted or negative changes that might affect your PC performance. Using its massive database and deep scans, it would constantly optimize, and repair if needed, your system so it could run at its peak performance.
- Affordable price. Restoro is free to download and you could even use its deep scans feature right after you download it. But if you want to repair any problems it found, then you'll need to purchase the license. Restoro offers three kinds of licenses and the one I recommend the most is the license for one year worth of repair and support for as little as $39.95.
- Ease-of-use. Restoro was made to be powerful yet easy to use. Its user interface is clear and straightforward so that even people who are not tech-savvy could easily navigate its functions. You also only need a few minutes to set it up from the moment you download it to the time you click the "scans" button.
- Excellent support. If you have any questions regarding Restoro, whether about its function or any kinds of problems that may arise, you could simply visit the extensive FAQ section on their website. You could also use their support ticket, send emails, and you could even call them and they will solve your issues as soon as possible.
This is a step-by-step guide on using Restoro PC Repair Tool from the moment you pay for it to the moment it finishes fixing your system.
- On Restoro official website, you should see the "Pricing" menu on top. Click on it and choose which kind of license you prefer. You can then proceed to the payment using either a credit card or Paypal. After you finish the payment, an email should come with the license key.
- Download Restoro from its official website and then double click the downloaded file and follow the instruction on your screen to install it properly.
- After installation, double click on the launch icon on your desktop and then click the "Start scan" button to initiate deep scans.
- After the scan is complete, you will be prompted to enter the license key to activate the program and to fix all of the issues found during the scans.
- After you enter the license key that you've received in your email inbox, you can then click the repair button so that Restoro could fix every problem it found.
- This activation process should only occur the first time you use the program. If you encounter this prompt again, please contact their customer service.
Yes, you should. I know the pain of having a PC that keeps on showing problems and if a lightweight program like Restoro could fix those problems and bring it back to its prime state, then you should use it immediately. We have found that Restoro is a safe and dependable program to run on your system no matter your level of computer experiance.
If you're still not willing to pay for it yet, then I urge you to at least download Restoro and give its deep-scans feature a try. At the very least, you'll know what truly is wrong with your system so that you could decide the best options you should take to repair it.