Restoro is a computer optimization application capable of improving the speed and performance of your computer. It utilizes different features that target the hardware, software, and security. It is built for maximum user convenience which makes it easy to use even if you are not skilled with computers.
Pro Tip : Most computer users follow the 3 easy steps listed below for maximum results. The repairs are done automatically.
- Download & Run Restoro system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
Restoro’s interface is easy to use. Upon installation, you will immediately be guided towards a full scan of your computer. The application will look for any issues within your computer that may be affecting its performance. It will then list these out in one comprehensive report, with each issue explained for the user to understand.
After scanning, Restoro will ask for permission from the user to start the fix for each of these issues with just one click. These are the features included:
- Hardware Analysis – The application can look at the current condition of your hardware. Information such as the model of specific parts (hard disk, processor, etc) and its remaining free space. Its temperature is also shown. The information gathered will inform users if their computer is capable of running the applications currently installed or if it is too outdated now.
- Repairing and Restoring Faulty Files – Even after deleting viruses and malware from your computer, you may still experience major issues such as slow PC performance and frequent system crashing. This is because viruses can delete and corrupt your system files. Restoro can be used to replace or repair these files.
- Healthy Files Replacement – Restoro has a unique online database where healthy Windows system files are stored. These are genuine files which you can use to replace files within your computer that can no longer be fixed. This can then promote system stability.
- Viruses and Malware Protection – Restoro can also be used as an antivirus application. It can scan your computer for any signs of malicious files and then delete these from your system. It can also protect your computer from these.
- Application Optimization – The application can be used to look for any files in your computer that are suffering from any corrupt files. These are usually the ones that have very slow loading times or often crash. Restoro can fix these applications to promote system stability.
- Registry Optimizer – The registry of the computer contains important data about the installed applications in the hard disk. Having corrupted entries inside it can cause slower PC performance and frequent application crashing. Restoro can be used to fix these.
Restoro has customer support available through their website. It comes in the form of an FAQ where you can learn about licensing, hardware issues, and the purpose of their features. You can also submit a support ticket through their website for specific questions.
Restoro is available through three pricing plans including:
- $29.95 for a license good for a single repair
- $39.95 for a license good for unlimited repairs within one year
- $59.95 for three licenses good for unlimited repairs for one year
They also offer a free version of the application which gives you access to the initial scan of your computer’s issues.