- Advanced System Repair Pro – This application takes our top spot because of its high convenience for users regardless of their knowledge on computers. Upon installation, it can do a full scan to see your computer’s issues that may be affecting its speed. It can fix problems with software and security and give hardware information to inform users if they should upgrade their system.
The app also has flexible pricing plans that can accommodate a lot of computers at once. They also offer reliable customer support which includes a customer ticket system and an FAQ.
- Has a lot of certifications to prove its validity and product quality
- Minimalist interface
- Reliable customer support
- Instant scan upon installation
- Limited functionality for the free version
- Restoro – The application has noteworthy computer-optimization features that are helpful for improving its speed. Its highlight is the software repair tool that you can use to fix corrupted files in the operating system which is crucial for avoiding system crashing and slow loading times. It can also help your software recover after a virus attack.
- Simple interface
- Helps you repair frequent system crashes
- Works on most Windows versions
- Easy computer scan, even for the free version
- Limited customer support
- Advanced System Optimizer – This application is made by Systweak, which is known for its abundance of features to fix software issues within the PC. This includes a system cleaner, driver updates, system security, and more. The application can make a PC faster after a full run of all of its features.
An additional benefit with the application is that you can download it along with Systweak’s PhotoStudio v2.1 as a bonus.
- They offer a 60-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their product
- Has an interface that is easy to use upon installation
- Rich in features to improve your computer’s speed
- Comes with a free product
- Unreliable customer support
- Reimage Repair – Reimage is a computer-optimizing application that can help you increase the speed of your PC instantly upon installation. Once its license is activated, it targets all of the software issues the computer has to increase its system stability. It can be used for Mac, Android, and Windows gadgets. It also fixes security issues and informs you about the current condition of your hardware. We did an in depth review of reimage repair and were pretty impressed with the results.
- In comparison with the other apps, Reimage Repair has an upper hand in terms of gadget support (available for Mac, Android, and Windows)
- Has a lot of features for improving PC performance
- Has reliable customer support available 24/7
- Has a 60-day money-back guarantee
- The higher-ranking apps are more efficient in terms of repair corrupted software files
- Advanced System Care – This app is known for its intensive cleaning of the registry. It is one of the best in terms of fixing its corrupted entries and ensuring maximum performance of the computer. To ensure that any errors done while fixing the PC will not leave a permanent damage, it creates system restore points which can be used to return your computer settings back to normal.
- Has a good registry cleaner feature
- Creates system restore point to ensure PC stability
- Reliable error detection and scanning
- Informs users about the errors that it detects
- Limited features compared to other applications
- Smart System Repair – Created by Wise Tech labs which is a known software manufacturer, Smart System Repair is a reliable application that can fix common PC software issues to ensure better performance. Compatible with almost all Windows versions, it can be easily used by different users. It is equipped with a lot of features.
- Compatible with most Windows versions
- Has a comprehensive set of features
- Has an interface that is friendly for computer novices
- Has a lot of features
- Limited customer support
A word on system optimizers
System optimizers are applications that you can use to improve the speed and performance of your PC. They primarily target the software and the security of the computer. They look for any errors and corrupted files and repair or replaces these. They can also detect and delete viruses and malware from your computer. Last, they can look at the current condition of your hardware to advise you if you should upgrade certain parts of it or if managing your applications better can lessen the load on it.
These system optimizers come with a lot of features targeted towards different parts of the computer. Some of the most common features include a registry optimizer, a background application manager, and a disk defragmenter.