Restoro is a solid choice for a system optimizer because of its abundant system optimizing features that can improve PC speed and performance. The application comes in a simple and minimalist application which can guide even amateur users through the process of improving PC speed. Finally, it is offered with flexible and affordable pricing plans which makes it accessible for a lot of users.
There are a lot of issues a computer may face nowadays especially with the huge library of applications that users can download from the internet. Once they start uninstalling these and installing new ones again, they may notice that the performance of their PC decreases. This, along with factors such as outdated hardware or the presence of viruses within the machine can cause the PC to be slower than ever.
The good news is that there are plenty of ways to deal with this. Common solutions include hiring a computer technician to repair the PC, upgrading its components, or simply buying a new one. However, users are mostly recommended to try using system optimizers. These are applications that can instantly repair the issues of the PC with just a couple of clicks from the user.
Restoro is a system optimizer that specializes in restoring and repairing corrupted files within the PC. It also offers a holistic set of features which can improve PC performance. The application was launched in 2018. It is available for most Windows versions including XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
This article is just a small review of what they have done for the year 2021, so if you are looking for a full and in depth Restoro Review then we suggest you look at that review. We have compared this pc repair tool to all the other programs in this industry, and we can say that they are easily the best out of the bunch.
Restoro is mainly focused on improving the system stability of the computer. Once installed, the app can help fix issues such as:
- Windows Errors – The application can help lessen then pop-ups of Windows that appear whenever an application fails to open or if there are issues within the PC. Most of the time, applications that frequently crash have corrupted or damaged entries.
- BSOD or Blue Screen of Death – This error is most prevalent among computers that have low memory and those who have a lot of system issues. Restoro can repair this by configuring Windows settings and repairing issues within software.
- Damaged DLLs – Whenever the user keeps on uninstalling and installing applications, the DLLs or the Dynamic Link Library of the PC might suffer from issues because of constant overwriting. In the worst cases, this might result in frequent application crashing and malfunctioning.
- Constant computer freezing – Computer screen freezes usually occur when the computer’s memory can no longer handle the number of applications that are currently open. This can mostly be traced with the presence of viruses that run in the background and corrupted entries within the PC. In some cases, the PC might even require a hard restart in order for it to be usable again.
- Virus Damage – Viruses and malware are files that can be accidentally downloaded by users online. These come in different forms, but all of them are guaranteed to annoy the user by corrupting and deleting files, slowing down PC processes, and even hijacking private data. Restoro deletes these from the system and fixes the damages that it does to the PC.
- Operating System Recovery – Errors within the operating system are the primary reason for frequent freezing and crashes. This is because it is responsible for running all the applications and keeping the user’s system data. The main highlight of Restoro is its online database which contains millions of files which it can use to replace or repair corrupted ones within the user’s computer to help the operating system recover.
However, users should take note that the application cannot be used to fix issues in the hardware. For these cases, users are recommended to ask for professional help as the hardware of the computer is sensitive.
Restoro is an application that is built to be used by any user regardless of their computer proficiency. This is why it uses a minimalist interface along with helpful icons which help users immediately get familiar with its controls.
To install the application, users simply need to visit their website. From here, users can download the installer which will guide them through the process of privacy and license agreements, user languages, and more.
Once installed, the application will then start a full scan of the computer. This process takes only minutes to finish. The application will display issues within your PC for the user to review.
The application will then start using its features to fix the different issues found in the computer. It will display its progress for the user to review along with descriptions of what each feature does to the PC. Once it ends, users can expect faster PC performance.
Before being able to use the features of the application, users first need to activate a license for the application. Without this, the only feature that they can use is the scanning tool which is helpful if they are knowledgeable enough to do manual fixes for their PC.
The following are their prices for their licenses:
- 1 PC license good for a one-time repair is priced at $29.95
- 1 PC license that can be used for unlimited within a year is priced at $39.95
- Finally, 3 PC licenses that can be used for unlimited within a year is priced at $59.95
Any customer inquiries can be made through their FAQ website. From here, answers for questions about pricing, application features, and license activatION are written. Users can also submit specific inquiries using the customer ticket feature. They currently do not have a live chat support system.
Overall we really like the Restoro program here, as it has been proven to provide the highest value to everyday users when you look at their price tag. There have often been times where questions has been raised such as " is restoro safe to use " or is it worth the money. For both of these questions we give it a resounding YES. If you don't like it they have an easy to use refund procedure; so really what do you have to lose?