If you are dealing with a slow or buggy PC, you don’t have to think about reinstalling the operating system just yet, nor about taking your computer to a technician. You can start by using a repair and optimizing software first, which may solve all your problems.
Restoro is a repair and optimizing software that was launched only 2 years ago, in 2018 and it is compatible with Windows devices. The software works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
While Restoro is mostly known as a registry cleaner, it is more than that. It is an all-in-one utility app that cleans your registry, fixes damaged DLLs, computer freezes, virus damage and optimizes your system.
Pro Tip : Most computer users follow the 3 easy steps listed below for maximum results. The repairs are done automatically.
- Download & Run Restoro system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
Does Restoro cost any money?
Restoro can be tested for free before it is purchased. All you have to do is download it from the Restoro website and install it on your device. Even though it can be found on other websites as well, we advise you to be very careful with your download source, because you risk downloading malware as well if your source is not completely secure.
The free version of Restoro is useful if you want to test the software and run scans of your computer. However, you can’t fix any PC issues with the free version, you have to purchase a license.
Restoro offers 3 options:
- A one-time repair license for the price of $27.95
- 1 license that gives you access to unlimited use for 1 year, for the price of $41.95
- 3 licenses that give you unlimited use for 1 year, for the price of $58.95
As for payment options, you can pay for your Restoro license with PayPal or with credit cards, as all the major credit cards are accepted.
No matter what option you choose, Restoro includes a 60-day money back satisfaction guarantee, which is an attractive feature, considering that the standard guarantee is 30 days.
The first step to take when repairing your PC with Restoro is to run a full scan of your system. You can do that before purchasing the license, as the free version allows you to run scans. The scan process takes around 5 minutes and it finds all the hardware, security and stability issues in your computer. Restoro will display any problems such as low memory, low hard disk speed, malware infections such as viruses, spyware, trojan horses and so on.
The way Restoro works is by identifying all the corrupt, damaged files in your computer, removing them and replacing them with new clean, fresh and authentic Microsoft files. The new files are taken from Restoro’s extensive online database of more than 25 million updated and pristine Microsoft files.
Here is what Restoro can repair:
- Virus damage; however, Restoro does not remove malware from your PC, nor does it protect you from getting infected with new malware; you have to use an antivirus software for that; what Restoro can do is repair the damage left behind by malware, after you’ve already removed the source of infection
- Computer freezes and blue screens of death (BSODs); these are very frequent with cluttered, buggy computers; they occur when certain programs cease to respond or when your computer freezes completely and most of the times, the only solution to this problem is to restart the PC
- Damaged DLLs; these dynamic link libraries usually get damaged from all the programs we continuously install and uninstall on our device; when you install a new program, the DLLs will get overwritten by the new version, but some programs might still need the older versions to work properly; that can cause some confusion and crashes
- Restoro can fix and replace broken Windows files without harming your data and it can restore corrupt registry entries to their default settings
All in all, Restoro is a very useful optimizing and repair kit that includes several useful tools, all capable of repairing your broken PC and restoring it to its maximum performance. Restoro is easy to use and affordable, which makes it a must-have app for any Windows user. And not to worry, we have reviewed the software from download to completed scan and we can 100% say that Restoro is safe to use on your pc, no matter what level of computer user you are.