If you've been using your computer extensively over the last couple of years, chances are you'll notice a dip in performance every once in a while. The harder you push your system, the more noticeable the decrease would be.
What you need to do when that inevitably happens to your PC is to optimize it as soon as possible. Clean all of the junk files, delete unused programs, scans for malware, check for the latest system and drivers update, etc. It is boring and time-consuming but your computer needs it.
But if you're strapped for time then you could use a PC repair and optimization program like Outbyte. This article will give you a brief explanation of what Outbyte could do for your computer.
Outbyte PC repair is a system repair for a Windows-based computer. It supports Windows OS from Windows 7 to the latest version of Windows 10. Other than a basic repair, Outbyte would also speed up and protect your PC.
Outbyte PC repair is the product of an Australian tech company called Outbyte Computing Pty Ltd. Since its foundation in 2016, Outbyte has added more products to its line up. Now, other than Outbyte PC repair, they also have Outbyte MacRepair, Outbyte Antivirus, and Outbyte Driver Updater.
To provide an even more secure experience to its customer, Outbyte has now officially joined the CleanApp.org organization and has obtained a certification from the highly acclaimed AppEsteem. This means that every customer of Outbyte can now be sure that the company and all of its products have gone through rigorous safety and transparency examinations.
- Deep scans. Upon finishing the installation process, Outbyte would immediately perform deep scans to look into your system and find out what's wrong with your PC.
- System repair. Outbyte would fix any damage found during the scan process, such as system malfunction, shared DLLs, etc, and perform the necessary repair to improve your computer's stability and efficiency.
- Improve performance. Outbyte would tune up your PC and create the optimal configuration based on your specs and usage to keep your computer working at its peak performance.
- Privacy protection. Websites would often put tracking cookies on your PC and that could compromise both your privacy and security. Outbyte would sweep all of the cookies from your system and check for any potentially dangerous websites at the same time.
- Smart file removal. This feature would allow Outbyte to permanently delete files from your recycle bin so that nothing would be able to restore it.
- Ease-of-use. Outbyte has a sleek user interface with a straightforward design that would allow every user to navigate through its functions easily.
As you can see from the previous section, there are many good things that Outbyte could offer to your PC. Unfortunately, there is one downside that makes me look at other alternatives before committing myself to Outbyte. That downside is the price.
For $29.95 you'll get unlimited repair and 24/7 support for three months. That is a discounted price for one computer. The normal price is a whopping $59.95 for the same license. The more computers you have, the more expensive it gets.
Sure, they offer a seven-day free trial and all plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee but that price tag is still way too high. I could easily find other programs that offer similar services for way less than that.
Outbyte has a lot of impressive and useful features that would surely benefit you and your computer. The company itself seems to care a lot about their customer's safety and satisfaction.
Honestly, there are lots of compelling reasons why you should use their product. Unfortunately, it's way too expensive. As I said before, you could easily find programs with similar functions at a cheaper price.
Outbyte has lots of potential to be the leader in the PC repair industry, if only they could offer their products at a much more affordable price point.