Over time, the computer’s performance may get slower than usual. This can be attributed to a lot of reasons found in the hardware, software, or in its security. Even with normal usage, these three can start to have some issues which should immediately be fixed to return your PC back to peak performance.
Restoro is a computer-optimization tool that helps you fix these three parts of the PC for a faster performance. It looks at the following parts of the computer:
- Software – This involves the PC’s registry, operating system, and more. Most of these can have corrupted files or invalid entries whenever you install and uninstall too much.
• Hardware – The hardware of the PC may not be capable of running your applications anymore if it is too old. Constantly check its temperature and its specifications to ensure that they are still capable of fast performance.
• Security – The PC must always be secure from viruses and malware to ensure that your files are safe.
Is it dangerous for my computer?
Restoro is not a virus or malware. It is safe for your computer. In fact, it can even help your PC improve its performance, which contrasts with the earlier mentioned software.
With Restoro, you can have access to the following features:
- Hardware scan – Restoro does not fix your hardware directly but instead scans it for its temperature, specifications, and more. This lets you know whether these parts need to be replaced or need to be repaired.
• Registry optimizer – Restoro can fix or replace the corrupted entries of the registry. This is crucial for your PC’s speed as the registry contains sensitive data such as DLLs, settings, and other information.
• Virus and malware – Restoro can be used to scan for all signs of malware and viruses in your PC. You can then choose to quarantine it or delete it. This is because these files can steal some of your PC’s memory, delete or corrupt your files, and even infect other PCs.
• Windows files fix – The app can also look for corrupted entries of the operating system itself. It can then replace this with a healthy file that comes from their online database.
How does it work?
Upon installation, Restoro does a full scan of your system to see all the problems that are causing slower performance. It can then give you a full report of this if you want to fix it yourself manually.
By purchasing a license, you can make Restoro fix all these problems for you.
What does it fix?
Windows Errors – Critical errors within the software can cause very slow loading times or in worst cases, Blue Screen of Death. This is usually because of corrupted software.
Computer hanging/freezing – A common issue that tells you about the current condition of the PC is frequent freezing and hanging. This is mainly because the computer cannot process the applications that you try to load. It then does this to spare some of your computer’s memory for it to be able to run continuously. This can be because there are too many applications running at once. If you are not opening these applications yourself, it may be because of a virus that is present in your PC.
Virus Damage – The damage of viruses can still linger in your computer even after deleting it. This can come in the form of corrupted applications and files that cannot be opened anymore. Restoro can be used to fix the damage that viruses can do to your PC.
Operating System – Restoro can be used to look for corrupted entries in the operating system. It can then replace these with healthy files.
Restoro can be used for a free scan of your computer. However, you can make the application fix these problems by purchasing a license. The following are the prices of their licenses:
- A single license which you can only use for a one-time repair is priced at $29.95 (originally at $39.95)
- A single license which you can use for unlimited times within a year is priced at $39.95 (originally at $69.95)
- Three licenses which you can use for unlimited times in one year is priced at $99.95 (originally at $59.95).