Most people tend to forget that a big part of being a PC user is trying our best to maintain the health and performance of our computer. Because during the course of its life, every PC will experience system errors and performance decline. Doing proper maintenance is the only way to prevent such a thing from happening.
Unfortunately, not many people know the proper way to maintain the health of their PC. As such, system errors will inevitably happen. It may be something small like lagging or occasional freezing or even something major like the Blue Screen of Death.
In order to both save your PC from such a terrible ordeal and to prevent such a thing from happening in the first place, most people prefer to use a dedicated Windows repair and optimization tool. And one of the best one in the industry is Restoro.
As mentioned before, Restoro is a system repair and optimization tool for computers that run Windows Operating System. Restoro supports a wide variety of Windows OS. From the old Windows XP to the latest iteration of Windows 10, all of them can use Restoro.
Restoro was developed by a giant cyber security company called Kape Technologies, PLC. This London-based tech company has lots of utilities and cybersecurity tools and services under its belt. But when it comes to Windows utility software, Restoro is still their flagship product.
- Deep scan. The first thing that Restoro would do is perform a deep scan of your system. Restoro would look into all the things that've been wreaking havoc inside your computer. They also will look into the security aspect of your system, as well as anything that could be optimized.
- Detailed PC profile. After the scanning has completed, Restoro will present a detailed profile of your PC. There you could see all the information regarding your system, the number of errors that Restoro has found, and also all the things that could be optimized.
- Fixing System error. Fixing system error takes priority above everything else. Based on what it found during the scanning phase, Restoro would quickly and systematically fixed everything that has been causing system errors to happened in your system
- Replacing damaged or corrupted DLLs. Damaged or corrupted DLLs are also some of the main causes for system errors. In this case, rather than simply fixing it, Restoro would replace them all with identical and healthy files from their massive database of system files.
- Repairing broken registries. There are numerous things that would clutter your registries. From malware attack to incomplete program removal, all of these could cause your registry to be filled with useless entries. Restoro would clean it all up and makes sure your registry is optimized
- Malware quarantine. If Restoro found any malware hiding within your system, it would immediately stop the malware and put it inside the quarantine. That being said, while Restoro has the ability to scan and quarantine malware, it is still advisable for you to use a dedicated antivirus to clean your system.
- Freeing up storage space. Similar to the registry, there are lots of things that could eat up your storage space without you even realizing it. From website cache to leftover files. And when left alone, it will quickly take up your disk space. Restoro would identify and remove all of it so that you can reclaim all of those precious storage space.
- System optimization. All of those repairing activities that I've mentioned above would make your PC healthy again. But in order for it to perform at its best condition, Restoro would close up any security loopholes, deactivate unused startup apps, find missing updates and numerous optimization options.
Yes, Restoro is perfectly safe for your PC. It has been proven by countless users and experts alike that using Restoro regularly won't give any adverse effect on your computer. On the contrary, having Restoro installed on your system is actually safer for your computer.
The reason is simply because Restoro has the ability to perform deep scans on your computer and look for signs of malware attacks or any possible security loopholes. That means, if you periodically run Restoro, then you'd be able to improve the overall security of your computer.
Despite its powerful features and capabilities, Restoro was designed to be a one-click solution to all of your PC repair and optimization problems. When you open up Restoro, all you need to do is simply click the "Scan Now" button and wait for the process to finish.
When it's done, you will be presented with a detailed report of the state of your PC. Click the "Fix Now" button to initiate the repairing phase. After Restoro has done fixing your computer, it will automatically begin the optimization process.
And when the whole process has completed, you are done. It is as easy and simple as that. How long the whole process will take depends highly on the state of your PC. A PC with severe condition would surely take a longer time to fix. But on average, the process should be finished in a couple of minutes.
Restoro offers three kinds of licenses that you could choose based on your particular needs. The first one is a license for one time repair and support. This one cost $29. The second one is a license for unlimited repair and support for one year. The price tag for this license is $39.
The third one is rather similar to the second one. Three licenses for unlimited repair and support for one whole year. This plan is priced at $59. As you can see, all of the plans are quite affordable. But if you want the best bang for your buck, then I suggest getting the second plan.
Yes, a Restoro license is absolutely worth it. Any kind of system error will happen no matter how powerful your computer is. Not to mention a dip in performance will also happen. That's why a utility software like Restoro that could repair and optimize your PC at the same time is very crucial to have. What's more, it is also easy to use and quite affordable. You should give Restoro a try. Just click here to start the download and you can see if it will help your pc or not: