There’s no need to panic or rush into reinstalling Windows on your PC every time you deal with system errors and other issues. While they are indeed annoying, computer crashes, freezes and BSODs are quite common and easy to get rid of. They are usually the result of over use and clutter building up in your system, which is perfectly normal with time. All you need to do is find a reliable and effective system optimizer to clean, fix and optimize your device.
Advanced System Optimizer is a competitive utility software created exclusively for the Windows operating system. The app is compatible with pretty much any Windows version: XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10 (the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions).
Advanced System Optimizer was developed by Systweak, a company that was founded in 1999 and specializes in utility software for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android. The company has other popular products on the market as well: Advanced Identity Protector, Smart Driver Care, Super PC Care, Right Backup, Duplicate Photos Fixer, to name just a few.
What are the features of Advanced System Optimizer?
As claimed on the official website, Advanced System Optimizer is a complex optimizing suite that includes all the necessary tools for repairing and restoring your PC to optimal performance.
Here are just the highlights of the program:
- Several types of scans available: quick scan, deep scan, custom scan
- System cleaner: it removes all the junk data in your computer and data that is no longer useful to you, to declutter your system, improve disk space and the speed of your computer
- Disk optimizer: in case your hard drive needs to get defragmented, Advanced System Optimizer will do that for you
- Malware removal and virus damage repair: the program identifies and removes any malware in your PC, from viruses to Trojans, spyware and so on
- Secure encryptor: Advanced System Optimizer can encrypt the important files in your computer with a password
- Game optimizer: you can run your games in a sandbox mode so that you don’t get distracted or interrupted by anything else
- Memory optimizer: Advanced System Optimizer can free-up RAM, thus boosting your PC’s performance
- Driver updater: Advanced System Optimizer will help you install official updates for your system drivers
- Undelete files: with this tool you can recover files that you deleted by mistake, either from deleted partitions or from external drives
- Backup manager: with this feature you can easily backup your important data and documents so that you can restore them if you need so
Advanced System Optimizer has a user-friendly interface and all the above-mentioned features are accessible with a simple mouse-click. That is why Advanced System Optimizer can help you repair the issues in your PC in just a matter of minutes and saves you the trouble of having to reinstall Windows.
How much does Advanced System Optimizer cost?
Advanced System Optimizer has a free version that you can download and use for running scans. If you want to be able to fix the issues found during the scan, you have to register the software. There are yearly licenses available and they are priced at $50. In this price you also get a lifetime license for a photo editing software they have, called PhotoStudio (v2.1). The app is great for adding visual effects to your images, for creating slideshows and presentations, for capture images of apps or desktop and more.