- Has a lot of features
- Can remove malware from your computer
- Has flexible pricing plans
- The price of one-time license is too high
Pro Tip : Most computer users follow the 3 easy steps listed below for maximum results. The repairs are done automatically.
- Download & Run Restoro system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
Computer repair tools are applications that you can use to promote PC system stability and to lessen crashes and freezing. They are equipped with a lot of features that target the software, hardware, and security. They are also usable for all users regardless of their computer proficiency.
Restoro proves itself to be one of the best PC repair tools on the market, given its abundance of features and its effect on computer’s speed and performance. It can lessen system crashes and freezing and make the PC return back to peak speeds. Its user interface and design are built to be used by all types of users. It also offers affordable pricing plans that offer unlimited repairs for up to one year for $39.95.
Restoro PC Repair Tool
Restoro is a known PC repair tool that is equipped with a lot of features to help users make their PC’s faster. It is a highly acclaimed product that can remove malware in the computer, restore registry values, and more. It has an online database of about 25 million Microsoft files to ensure that they can properly replace and repair your broken system files.
How it works
Upon installation, we found that Restoro has one of the most user-friendly scanning and repair processes. It starts with a full scan of the computer’s different parts including registry and hard drive and looks for issues that can be causing slower performance. It then informs the users about this and gives them the option to fix them manually or to let the application do all the work.
Most of the features of Restoro can be found in separate and individual applications that are almost priced like this all-in-one app. Instead of having to buy an individual registry cleaner or an anti-virus application, you can instead use Restoro to have all of these features in one.
The following are the highlight features of Restoro:
- PC Hardware Summary – Restoro can summarize information about the PC’s CPU, mainboard, and memory modules. It can tell you the current model being used, the amount of memory it has, and even its temperature while being used. It is all summarized in one comprehensive report.
- PC Security – Restoro can look at the security holes that your computer has along with the presence of viruses and malware. When we used the feature, the app was able to find hundreds of potentially harmful files in our storage which were otherwise undetected. It then helps you delete these from the system. A particular highlight of this feature is that it also helps you recover from the damage caused by a virus.
- DLL files recovery – The DLLs of the computer may be damaged if you keep on installing and uninstalling applications. Restoro can be used to restore this back to normal to ensure that system crashing will be avoided.
Currently, Restoro offers three pricing plans. These differ in terms of the number of licenses provided along with its duration of use.
- A single license that can be used for a one-time fix is priced at $29.95 discounted from a price of $39.95. Because this can only be used once, the price is quite expensive so make sure that you will only be needing the application for a one-time repair if you will purchase this plan.
- A single license for unlimited usage within one year is priced at $39.95 discounted from a price of $69.95. This is their best plan as it gives you full access to all of the features of the application for unlimited times within a year for a good price.
- Three licenses for unlimited usage within one year, priced at $55.95 discounted from a price of $99.95. This is the most recommended if you plan to share the application with others or if you want to use it for your other computers.