Have you ever notice a slight lag in response time when using your computer? And what began as a simple lag turns into an occasional system freeze. Until one day, while you're in the middle of writing an important report, the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) happened and you realize that it's already too late.
Does this scenario sound familiar to you? If you've been using the same computer for the last five years, chances are one of those things have actually already happened to you. Thankfully, the internet is full of resources to help you find the best solution for your particular problems.
But what if you're not sure how to execute all of those complicated tutorials from some random guy in a computer forum that asked you to rummage around in your system settings to look for the culprit?
In that situation, there are several things that you can do. You can call a professional to repair your computer or you can install a program that will find out what's wrong with your system and fix it. In review of Restoro we are going to look into one such program called Restoro and see whether or not they are the right fit for you.
Restoro is a one-stop system repair and optimization program for Windows OS. They support multiple Windows operating systems from XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, to the current Windows 10. Restoro is a free-to-download software. Upon installation, you can immediately scan your system but you need to purchase its license key to fix the problems that it has found.
Restoro work by assessing what is truly wrong with your computer and repair or replace all of the damage system files with its database of 25 million and growing replacement files. That way, not only will it fix your PC, it will also restore your computer back to its peak performance. We gonna delve deeper into other exciting features of Restoro in the following section.
Established in 2018, Restoro is the product of a cybersecurity company called Kape Technologies PLC. Other than Restoro, Kape also has Reimage in its PC repair line up. Other big names in its arsenal include the Cyberghost VPN, Private Internet Access VPN, Intego for Windows and Mac, and several other security-focused programs.
- Deep and quick scans. There are three main things that Restoro will scans, hardware, stability, and security. How long the scans will last depends on your system configuration but for most system, it would only take around five minutes to finish the whole scans.
- Performance detection. Restoro would detect any errors and anomaly in your computer that might cause the loss of performance, such as CPU's temperature, low memory, hard disk speed, and other programs that could be the source of the problems.
- Malware threat detection. Restoro would also look for any sign of malware attacks during the scan period. Whether it's adware, ransomware, trojan horse, and any other kinds of malware and viruses, Restoro would immediately recognize it.
- Comprehensive PC profile. Upon the completion of the scans, Restoro would construct a comprehensive profile of your PC. It will then compares it with other similar configurations from thousands of PC profiles in its database to find the most optimal settings for your computer.
- Extensive and up-to-date database. Restoro has a database comprised of 25 million system files from multiple PC configurations for various Windows OS. That massive database is always updated whenever there's a change made to Windows OS so Restoro would always have the right replacement files for your system.
- Free-up disk space. When removing a program, especially those that take up huge amounts of space, there will always be leftovers that didn't get picked up by your default program remover. Over the years, those leftover files would accumulate and took up a huge chunk of space. Restoro would delete those unnecessary files which automatically would also free up some of your storage space.
- Repair/replace damaged DLLs. Whether it was caused by malware attacks or misbehaved programs, a damaged or corrupted DLLs is a huge problem that could cause a chain reaction of critical damages to your computer. Using its aforementioned database, Restoro would replace those DLLs with the appropriate and healthy ones so that your PC could function as it is supposed to.
- Registry optimization. Throughout the years, the registry could be changed, added, or even missing because of various activities that happened in your system. Just like with corrupted DLLs, Restoro would use its database to find out the most optimal settings for your registry and immediately implement it.
- Malware quarantine. When Restoro detected the presence of Malware or other types of viruses, it would move it to quarantine so that it could no longer run amok and cause any further damage to your system.
- Restoring peak performance. All of those fixes and optimization that I talked about earlier are not only meant to solve any problems that you might have with your PC but it will also improve its overall performance. It will basically bring back your computer to its peak performance.
- Continuous maintenance. If you regularly let Restoro scan and optimize your system, then it would not only keep your computer healthy but it will also keep your PC to perform at its best.
- Affordable price. Restoro has three pricing plans for its product. A one time repair will cost you USD29.95. Unlimited use for one year costs USD39.95. And lastly, a three license deal of unlimited use for one year cost USD59.95. Restoro regularly gives discounts and that is the discounted price when I write this article, so the price might fluctuate depending on when do you see it. But from what I can gather, they will always put a reasonable price tag for their product.
- Ease-of-use. Restoro has a simple and straightforward design that makes it both easy to use and also pleasant to look at. From installation to fixing every kind of issue, we are only required to click one button for each stage so even if you're not a tech-savvy person, you will still easily navigate through Restoro.
- Great support. If you encounter any problem when using Restoro, there are multiple ways to find the solutions. You could look through its extensive FAQ documentation on their official website, you can fill a contact form, you can submit a ticket, and you can email their support center. They will get back to you within 24 hours.
As a PC repair software, Restoro certainly does a good job of doing what it set out to do. So overall we believe that Restoro is safe to use no matter what your level of computer knowledge and experiance are.
We feel that this is one of the best softwares to use to keep up the speed and safety of your computer systems.