- RegClean Pro – Made by Systweak, RegClean Pro has an initial system scanner that can look at all the problems of the PC and its registry and list them out in one comprehensive report. However, when compared to other products, its effects to the computer’s speed was quite minimal. Its highlight is its startup optimizer which can lessen the applications that open along with the computer.
- Has phone support available
- Has a startup optimizer
- Advanced System Optimizer Pro– It can be easily used by anyone regardless of computer proficiency because of its simple user interface and intuitive controls. Fixing the PC’s software, hardware, registry, and security can be with one simple click once the issues are scanned. Once activated, its full features can be used to dramatically increase the PC’s speed and to address registry issues.
- Can improve PC performance with a couple of clicks
- Flexible pricing
- Registry Reviver- The application is capable of finding almost all of the registry issues within the computer which makes it a good choice. However, it is lacking terms in terms of additional features for improving computer speed which puts it at a lower spot.
- Was able to look for many registry issues
- Has a straightforward and simple interface
- WinZip Registry Optimizer – Developed by WinZip Computing, their registry optimizer was capable of cleaning the registry entries of our computer. It also comes with a startup optimizer that can make computer startup faster. The only issue with the app is its drastic effect to the overall computer speed while it repairs the registry.
- Cleans out the registry effectively
- Can improve computer performance
- Restoro – Its registry optimizing tool is effective in solving issues with the registry. It also comes with various features that can improve computer performance. A highlight feature is its online database that contains 25 million Microsoft files which can be used to replace unhealthy ones in the user’s PC.
- Affordable pricing
- Comes with a lot of features
- Has a 60-day money back guarantee
- CCleaner – It is one of the most known registry cleaning applications with over two billion installations. It can mainly be linked to its effective increase in computer speed for its users. It also comes with other features like junk cleaner, cookie cleaner, and more.
- Well known in the software market
- Contains a lot of features for improving computer speed
- Advanced Registry Doctor Pro – This application has a registry optimizer, startup optimizer, and disk defragmenter all in one. It can help address issues in the software and the registry properly but does not do much in terms of increasing computer speed.
- Has a defrag and startup optimizer
- Successfully fixes issues within the registry
- PC Tune-up – This application is notable for high level of customizability to match any user preference. It can easily be used by users of computer proficiency. It can also slightly improve the performance of the computer.
- Highly customizable
- Affordable price
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer – Capable of solving over 5,000 issues in our registry cleaner test. However, running the application may cause slower performance for the computer while it is open which may be inconvenient for some.
- Has a lot of features
- Designed minimally
- Registry First Aid – Developed by Rose City Software, the application is capable of finding thousands of issues within the registry without trouble. It also comes with a back-up feature that restores your computer settings to normal in case an error occurs while the registry is fixed. The only downsides of the app are its lack of customer support and its minimal effect to computer performance.
- Has a defrag tool
- Capable of creating backup points in case a critical error happens while the registry is cleaned
- RegistryCleanerKit – Developed by Uniblue, the application only has the straightforward feature of optimizing the registry. It is capable of improving PC performance by about eight percent which might not be that significant. Even so, it is a reliable app that is good for improving system stability.
- Has a backup tool
- Affordable pricing
- Registry Tuner – The application is easy to use even for novice users. However, its main purpose of improving PC speed is only minimal, with only a 2 percent increase. It was able to address issues within the registry properly, though. It also comes with a startup optimizer which can make computer speed faster because of having applications open in the background.
- Intuitive interface
- Has a startup optimizer