Home design software is the perfect solution for DIY enthusiasts who want to take the matter of designing their new home in their own hands. There’s just something exciting about creating your own, customized and unique house, according to your exact preferences.
Commercial home design software is usually user-friendly and can help you design, renovate or expand your home.
What to look for when choosing a home design software
- Choose a program that is easy to master and has useful guides and tutorials
- The software should include plenty of sample floor plans
- Aim for a drag-and-drop software that allows you to easily move, delete or add objects
- Look for a software that includes plan tracing; this is a useful feature that lets you to upload a plan, blueprint or a sketch and trace your new home plan with as many edits as you’d like on it. This is especially useful if you’re doing a home renovation, because you won’t have to redraw the entire plan for you house; you can just trace it and add or remove whatever you want
- Use a software that comes with a large objects library; some apps have as many as thousands
TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro Overview - Is it any good?
TurboFloorPlan is a home design software that is only compatible with Windows Desktops. The program has been developed by TurboCAD, a company that develops CAD software for 2D and 3D design. The company also makes apps for Mac computers, although TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro is not one of them.
TurboFloorPlan has a new 2019 version that is easy to use and has dozens of floor plans and thousands of objects in its library.
How much does it cost?
The price of the TurboFloorPlan is $99.99 and you have to download the software.
As payment methods, TurboCAD accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal.
The software comes with a money back guarantee.
You have to create an account on the TurboCAD website, to be able to purchase the software.
TurboFloorPlan is user-friendly and comes with a lot of tips and tricks to help you make the most of the tools of the program.
TurboCAD also offers a comprehensive Training Center where you can find more than 100 helpful videos.
TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro lets you fill your plan with more than 4,700 customizable objects like appliances, flooring, lighting, furniture and more.
Main features included with TurboFloorPlan Pro:
- 2D and 3D design available
- Automatic cost estimator
- Tips for building green
- More than 3,800 different plants, trees, shrubs, flowers and other types of vegetation you choose to add to your yard, or garden
- Lighting simulations fpr both the interior and exterior
- Various drawing styles for any objects/groups of objects
- Format painter to be able to copy the same style to multiple objects
- Line and pattern styles
- Rich text (you can use multiple fonts)
- DWG/DXF import and export