A home is a place where you can recharge and feel at peace. The place where you can spend some quality time with your loved ones and maybe even gain some focus for new creative works. But even the most beautiful home would lose its charm after a few years. So what to do to keep everything fresh?
The answer is of course some remodeling and redecorating works. By changing the layout of your house, or even just your room, you will get an entirely new vibe from it. Adding things, removing things, moving things around, all of it could affect the overall mood and atmosphere of your house.
But all of those activities cost time and money. If you want the best result, you could hire a professional but that would cost quite a lot. If you want to save money, then you'd have to learn and try doing everything by yourself. But It would be a time-consuming process and the results might not turn out as expected.
So isn't there a good alternative? Something that is both inexpensive and yet has the capability to realize your dream projects? Yes, there is. And it's called TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape.
TurboFloorPlan, and the TurboCAD design group behind it, is owned and operated by IMSI Design, LLC. This California-based company has been in business since the 1980s. They are one of the top companies in the retail CAD (Computer-Aided Design) and Home Design desktop software.
TurboFloorPlan, along with other products from IMSI Design such as DesignCAD, TurboViewer, and TurboCAD, has received awards and accolades from around the world and recognized worldwide as one of the pioneers in the industry. With this current iteration of TurboFloorPlan, IMSI Design is back with a new and improved way of remodeling and redecorating your house.
- Layered blueprints. For the planning phase of your plan, TurboFloorPlan provided layered blueprints that you could stack on top of one another. You could plan for the foundation, electricity, plumbing, HVAC, landscapes, etc.
- Design templates. If you don't know where to start with your remodeling projects, then you could simply use the home templates provided by TurboFloorPlan. You could easily edit and adjust the templates to suit your vision of a dream home.
- Hundreds of product libraries. TurboFloorPlan includes thousands of product libraries for furniture, lighting, flooring, and other kinds of objects that you might use in your design. Most of them even come from a well-known brand so you can easily pick it up later on.
- Price estimator. TurboFloorPlan offers a real-time budget estimator in a spreadsheet that would be adjusted as you create your project. All you need to do is input the price for each component and you'll have a comprehensive budget when you're done designing.
- Drag-and-drop cabinets and appliances. For kitchens and bathrooms, TurboFloorPlan has dedicated libraries where you can easily drag-and-drop each model of cabinets, drawers, and other kinds of appliances wherever you want.
- Other notable functions. There are lots of other functions within TurboFloorPlan that would help you with your remodeling project. Those worth mentioning are the ability to create up to six floors worth of blueprint, RoomView for wide 3D angle view, Planting library, Auto Edging and Planting Templates, and many more.
- Easy to use. Despite its vast function and capabilities, TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape was designed to be user-friendly with menus that are easy to access and navigate. Sure, a total beginner would still need some time to learn all the ropes but TurboFloorPlan has provided all the necessary tools to make the process as easy and as intuitive as possible.
- Video guidance. To make it even easier for the users, TurboFloorPlan also provided more than 100 tutorial videos bundled with every purchase. The videos will show you the way to do whatever you want to do within the program.
- Affordable price. TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape is priced at $99.99 per license. Considering what the program could do and the wonderful things that you could achieve with it, it is undeniably the best bang for your buck.
The lack of time or money should not hinder your plan to rejuvenate your beloved rooms, landscape, or even your house. The unstoppable advancement in technology could act as a bridge between the two. Now, with the right software, you could design your dream rooms or houses within minutes.
And one of the best software to do it is the latest iteration of TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Deluxe. Armed with TurboFloorPlan, redecorating and remodeling your house would be a breeze. What's more, it is also very affordable and comes with more than 100 tutorial videos to guide you along the way. How great is that?