Nextiva is a very popular web-based communication company based in Arizona. Its products and services are mostly business-orientated, tailored for small, medium businesses and also enterprises. Nextiva was founded in 2006.
Nextiva is mostly known for its VoIP services and its vFax online fax service, although it offers much more:
- Cloud storage with Nextiva Drive
- Business text messaging
- Business VoIP phones
- Enterprise SIP Trunking
- Nextiva CRM for building customer relationships
- Nextiva Analytics
When it comes to voice-over-the-internet-protocol services, Nextiva is among the most popular providers in the country. The company offers VoIP solutions for smaller businesses and for corporations alike. The service is subscription-based and the price depends on the number of users need to use the service and on the type of billing you opt for (monthly or on a 36-months agreement). The more users you have, the lower the price.
Office Pro - the most affordable plan if you have more than 100 users and you choose the 36-months agreement: $19.95 per month
For just 1-4 users and monthly billing, your price is $34.95 per month.
Office Pro Plus - $20.95 per month (for 100+ users and 36-months billing)
Office Enterprise - $27.95 per month (100+ users/36-months agreement)
All the aforementioned plans are for small and medium businesses. There are also Enterprise plans, but those options don’t have fixed quotes so you have to contact their sales team to make you a customized offer.
- Unlimited online faxing
- Unlimited local calling and long-distance calling
- Caller ID/advanced call forwarding/call waiting/call group/call recording
- Music on hold
- Virtual extensions
- Auto attendant
- Video conferencing
- 3-way calling
- Instant messaging
- Voicemail to email
- Nextiva Anywhere (it lets you forward calls to any external number and appear as if you are at your desk; you can turn the feature on and off according to your needs)
- Call Me Now, so that you can simply click on a link to start a call
Online faxing offered by Nextiva
The online fax service offered by Nextiva is called vFax and it comes with 3 plans: SIngle Plan, Small Business, Business Pro. With each of them you can opt for monthly or annual billing, with the latter being more affordable.
Single Plan - the most affordable plan; it costs $4.95 per month with annual billing and $8.95 per month with monthly billing; it includes 500 fax pages per month
Small Business - $12.95 per month (annually), $17.95 per month (monthly billing); it includes 1000 fax pages per month
Business Pro - the most premium plan; it costs $29.95 per month (annually) and $34.95 per month (monthly); it includes 3000 fax pages per month
- Free 30-days trial
- Support for 20 file formats (JPEG, PNG, GIF, TXT, DOC, PDF, RTF and more)
- Number porting
- Available toll-free numbers and local numbers
- Cloud storagefor up to 6 months
- E-mail notification for up to 6 users and SMS alerts
- 999% uptime
- 128-bit SSL encryption
- Scheduling feature
- Live chat customer support that is 100% ‘in-house’