1-VoIP is a company with an experience of over 10 years in the VoIP industry and one of the most renowned VoIP providers on the market. 1-VoIP is headquartered in Oklahoma and offers both residential and business services.
What are the plans offered by 1-VoIP?
1-VoIP’s residential plans are affordable and feature-rich. There are three options to choose from, as it follows:
It is priced at $8.97 per month and includes 500 minutes to North America and unlimited incoming minutes.
US & Canada Unlimited
It is priced at $17.97 per month and it includes unlimited incoming minutes and unlimited calls to North America.
It is priced at $23.97 per month and it comes with unlimited incoming minutes and unlimited calls to 30 countries.
All these three plans include the hardware and all 1-VoIP’s premium features. There are no term commitments with any of the plans.
There are three plans included with business VoIP as well.
This plan costs $14.97 per month per extension and you’ll pay for what you use, with 2 cents per minute.
This plan is priced at $19.97 per month per extension. Its biggest strength is a lower monthly cost.
This plan costs $29.97 per month per extension. Its biggest strength is a lower starting cost.
All these three plans include all the features available with 1-VoIP and the Professional plan also includes a phone number with the extension.
What phones does 1-VoIP offer?
1-VoIP also offers hardware for its customers. This company has several models of VoIP phones available and also has a 2-line adapter to offer for those who want to use their traditional analog phones.
The VoIP phones available from 1-VoIP are 1-line, 2-line, all the way up to 12-line phones:
- 1-line: $67 and an additional $10 for the power supply
- 3-line: $159 and $10 for the power supply
- 6-line HD: $145 and an extra $20 for the power supply
- 8 line: $149 and an extra $15 for the power supply
- 12-line HD: $210 and an extra $20 for the power supply
All the phones have LCD screens and some have touch control as well.
What are the features included with 1-VoIP?
1-VoIP’s plans differ mostly in the number of minutes included but all of the plans include all the features available from this company. 1-VoIP offers more than 40 features, boasts on a great 99.999% uptime and you can also port your phone number if you want.
We’re going to start with the drawbacks of this VoIP service first though, because they aren’t as many. One disappointment of 1-VoIP is the fact that it doesn’t have mobile apps yet. Another is the fact that some more complex VoIP features are missing and video conferencing is one of them. There’s no SMS either.
And now, back on the pros of 1-VoIP, here are some of the most important features:
- The Nomorobo feature, which stops unwanted telemarketing calls and has more than 7 million calls filtered
- Configurable caller ID
- Call waiting, call parking, call recording
- An Intercom function that lets you ‘intercom’ to an extension and start speaking to them immediately
- Auto attendant
- Custom music on hold
- Virtual fax
- Extension to extension calling and extension monitoring
- Digital call forwarding
- Hours of operation call flow, so that outside your business hours, your callers can be connected directly to voicemail
- Custom announcements that let you play pre-recorded announcements to your callers
- Anonymous call rejection
1-VoIP offers 24/7 customer support by phone, live chat and e-mail.
If you decide to opt for this VoIP service, you will receive an Linksys SPA2102 adapter that has an Ethernet port, an internet one and 2 phone lines. Other nine types of adapters are compatible as well.
The setup process is quick and easy and in approximately 5 minutes, everything will be set and ready to use. There’s an instruction manual you can use or you can contact their tech support in case you have any questions.