1-VoIP is a popular VoIP service provider that was launched more than 10 years ago. The company that launched the service is based in the US (Oklahoma).
1-VoIP is a versatile VoIP service that can be used by both home users and businesses. This service offers both residential and business services to its customers.
How much does 1-VoIP cost?
Here are the Residential plans offered by 1-VoIP:
- Value: this is the cheapest plan in the Residential category; it is priced at $8.97 per month and includes unlimited incoming minutes and 500 minutes to North America; this plan also includes the necessary hardware
- US & Canada unlimited: this plan is priced at $17.97 per month and includes unlimited minutes to North America; it also comes with free shipping
- World Unlimited: this plan is priced at $23.97 per month and includes unlimited minutes to 30 countries
None of these plans require term commitment of any kind and they all include all the premium features offered by 1-VoIP.
Here are the Business plans offered by 1-VoIP:
- Metered: this plan is priced at $14.97/month/extension and you pay for what you use (2 cents per minute)
- Corporate: this is the next option and it is priced at $19.97/month/extension. This plan comes at an even lower monthly cost
- Professional is the third option and it is priced at $29.97/month/extension. With this option, you benefit from a lower starting cost and a phone number included with extension.
None of these plans require any commitment and they include all the features 1-VoIP has to offer.
What are the features included with the 1-VoIP service?
Some of the most important features included with 1-VoIP are:
- Voicemail to email
- Virtual fax
- Anonymous call rejection
- Digital softphone (you can use the service with pretty much any softphone app available on the market, on both your computer and your smartphone)
- Music on hold
- Digital call forwarding
- The Nomorobo feature that allows you to keep away robocalls and telemarketers; the software has filtered more than 7,1 million such calls
- Call filter
- Call waiting
- 3-way calling
- Do not disturb
- Configurable caller ID
- Wake up call: you can use the service as your personal alarm clock; you just set the time you want and 1-VoIP will send you an automated call to wake you up
- Virtual numbers: you can order additional numbers anywhere you want in the United States and Canada for $2.95 per month
Business customers can also benefit from some additional business class features such as:
- Extension transfer
- Call record
- Auto attendant
- Hours of operation: you have complete control over your calls from the Date & Time settings
- Intercom: you can ‘directly intercom to an extension and start speaking immediately’
- Custom music on hold
- Custom announcements
There are a lot of appealing features offered by 1-VoIP and the fact that this service offers both Residential and Business plans makes it even more competitive. There are, however, some missing features from their offer, that are provided by some competitors. The most important one is a mobile app. SMS and video conferencing were also not available at the time of writing this article.