AXVoice is a renowned VoIP service provider that covers both the United States and Canada. It is appealing and competitive, in terms of available plans, included features and pricing.
In addition to its affordable plans, which cater both residentials and businesses, AXVoice manages to stand out through the fact that it also offers international VoIP calling, which is not a feature you can find in any VoIP service provider.
Here are the Residential plans offered by AXVoice: USA/Canada Unlimited, US/Canada 200, Pay As You Go.
It is priced at $8.25 per month and includes unlimited calls to anywhere in the US and Canada.
Starts from $5.99 per month and includes 200 minutes to anywhere in the US and Canada.
This plan also includes free incoming calls.
Pay As You Go
It starts at $4.99 per month and offers calls for 1.5 cents per minute to anywhere in the US and Canada.
Here are the Business plans offered by AXVoice: Home Office (SOHO), Small Business.
Home Office (SOHO) Plan: $14.99/month (200 minutes to anywhere in the US and Canada)
Small Business Plan: $29.99/month (you get 1500 minutes to anywhere in the US and Canada)
Here are the International plans offered by AXVoice: Residential International, Residential International Plus.
- It is priced at $16.58 per month
- It includes unlimited VoIP calling to more than 45 international destinations
- It also includes free equipment, call forwarding and blocking and online account management
Residential International Plus
- It is priced at $29.99 per month
- It includes unlimited VoIP calls to over 60 international destinations
Here are the international rates of AXVoice.
Can you keep your current phone number when you sign up for AXVoice?
Just like other VoIP providers, AXVoice also offers its customers the possibility to port their phone number. That means that you can switch to AXVoice without having to give up on your existing phone number. You can easily transfer your existing phone number on their website, by following the instructions.
The number porting process can take around 3 to 4 weeks to complete and during that period, you will receive a temporary phone number you can use. You can continue to use the temporary number even after your number porting process is completed. If you want, you can use the temporary number as a secondary phone number.
AXVoice offers more than 30 VoIP features to its customers, regardless of the plan they opt for. All the customers have access to all the VoIP features. Here are some of the VoIP calling features offered by AXVoice:
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding
- Call filter
- Caller ID blocking
- Simultaneous ring
- Anonymous call rejection
- E911 support
- Music on hold
- 7, 10, 11-digit dialing
- Do not disturb
- Call logs
- Distinctive ring
- Softphone support (you can make VoIP calls using your laptop, smartphone, tablet, by downloading their softphone software on your device)
- Enhanced voicemail
- Virtual numbers (from any area code); you can purchase them for $3.99 per month
- Toll-free numbers, which have nationwide coverage within both the United States and Canada; their pricing is: $3.99 per month, 4.99 cents per minute US coverage and $5.99 per month, 4.99 cents per minute US and Canada coverage
Axvoice is still a great choice for your at home or work VOIP needs. If you want to find more information about them take a look at our full set of voip reviews.