Phone Power is a VoIP service that is based on California and was found back in 2005. They are especially known for their compatibility for homeowners and small business owners. This is because they offer a lot of choices for those who want unlimited minutes for international numbers. They have a lot of world plans that are flexible in terms of payment process and price.
They have one of the best international call services both in terms of pricing and in terms of clarity and quality of calls. Compared to other services, they have had a higher quality than most. It is also equipped with a lot of calling features to maximize user convenience such as a softphone integration that lets you call from anywhere.
Aside from its international calling capabilities, it is also filled with a lot of features that innovate calling. It has good customer service, features, and network performance.
Phone Power’s pricing plan is mostly tailored towards users who want to contact USA/Canada numbers only and those who want to call numbers outside of these countries.
The USA/Canada Unlimited Calling plans are divided based on contract payment terms. The first plan allows you to pay in advance for one year, the second is paid monthly (with a contract), and the third does not require you to have a contract.
The prices for these are $8.33 per month, $9.95 per month, and $19.95 per month respectively. Additional fees such as Emergency 911 Recovery Fee, Regulatory Recovery Fee, Federal, State and Local Services Fee, and Shipping/Handling Fee.
The Unlimited World Plan is best for those who will call numbers outside of USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico. These are the following:
The first plan is the Unlimited World Plan that has availability for up to 28 countries. It is priced at $19.95. The second plan is the Unlimited World Plus Plan that has availability for up to 75 countries. It is priced at $24.95. The third plan is the Unlimited World Premium Plan that has availability for up to 87 countries. It is priced at $49.95.
Phone Power has a lot of features that make it a worthwhile buy. Some of the features include:
- Unlimited international calling – This is the standard feature for Phone Power. It allows you to do international calls for numbers outside of USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico. This requires you to do a subscription for the Unlimited World Plan, though, that expands its list of available countries depending on the payment.
- Keeping your old number – Phone Power lets you keep your old phone number. This is an especially good feature that allows you to easily transition to their service from another provider. This removes the need to inform all your contacts of a transition. This is especially handy for businesses.
- Mobile phone version – Phone Power has a mobile phone version. This lets you make and receive calls from your phone. This removes the need for a computer and is especially handy for residential users.
- Fax compatibility – This is another important feature that lets you send and receive faxes through the application. This is because there are also dedicated services by others only for faxes. Its integration with the VoIP makes it affordable for faxing users.
- Free activation – Activating the service is free.
- Free second cloned line
- Simultaneous ringing – To make sure that you will not miss any important call, Phone Power has a simultaneous ringing option that lets you ring multiple numbers at once. This can also be used in conjunction along with the Find Me Follow Me feature.
- Blocking feature- You can choose to route your calls towards specific numbers from specific destinations. You can also create a block list where specific numbers can be blocked. You can choose to have their calls directly send to voicemail or have the blocked number only hear a blocked signal whenever they call.
- Softphone – The softphone feature allows you to use all of your features for the same rate no matter where you are. Here, you can also check your voicemails. It is downloadable through the MyAccount.
- Click2Call – Instead of having to type out the number that you want to call, you can simply click their number of the contact list for you to call them. The Phone Power Switch feature calls your current Phone Power Phone number which then initiates the call.