Axvoice is a Voice-over Internet Protocol Provider (VoIP provider) that was established back in 2005. They are known for being flexible in terms of pricing plans and features for Residential, Business, and International Calling purposes. Their installation process is also fast and does not require a lot of hardware.
The only requirements for their service are a phone set with softphone capabilities (can be a phone, PC, tablet) or a touchtone phone along with a reliable internet connection. This allows users to connect from all around the world with affordable pricing and with more features compared to the traditional landline.
The features of Axvoice is available for all types of customers (residential users enjoys the same features as business users).
In terms of outbound calling, they have a lot of features that are standards for almost all VoIP service providers. Features like Caller ID blocking, emergency number support, and 7, 10, 11-digital calling are all available. A particular highlight is the Music on Hold feature that is especially good for businesses regularly receiving calls. The three-way calling is another highlight which residential users will benefit from.
Standard features for incoming calls are also available through Axvoice. This includes the Do Not Disturb Feature, Blacklisting, Caller ID Information, and Call Filter, and more. Business owners will particularly benefit from the simultaneous ringing feature that allows them to transfer calls to different departments in case one is not available. Residential users will also benefit from the anonymous call rejection feature that prevents telemarketers from being able to contact your number
Call forwarding features are best used by businesses to prevent any dropped calls. In case of a power outage, customers will instantly be redirected to another number.
Last, Axvoice offers advanced features that are typically added by other companies for an additional fee. Examples of these are the Call Log feature, Enhanced Voicemail feature, BYOD support, and Softphone support.
However, a notable feature that is lacking with their service is video support. Those that will require video interaction will be forced to use a third-party application in order to communicate. There is also no free trial for services which may discourage some business to transition to them. However, they offer a 15-day money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with their services.
For residential plans, their pricing is optimized for regular monthly call allocations or for those who would like to pay depending on their frequency of usage.
- The first plan is the USA/Canada 200 which gives 200 minutes of call for numbers within the mentioned countries. It comes with free incoming calls and equipment. It is priced at $5.99 per month.
- The second plan is the USA/Canada Unlimited Plan which gives unlimited minutes of calls for numbers within the mentioned countries. It also comes with free equipment and features.
- The Pay as You Go plan is best for those that will only occasionally use the service. 1.5c will be charged per minute for calls within USA and Canada.
They offer the following plans for businesses:
- The Home Office (SOHO) plan which gives 200 minutes for calls in the US and Canada is priced at $14.99 per month.
- The Small Business Plan which gives 1500 minutes for within the mentioned countries is priced at $29.99 per month.
Their international calling rates vary per country. The exact prices for each countries are listed in their website.
Axvoice is a recommendable VoIP service for both residential and business users. It has a lot of features useful for inbound and outbound calls and for call transferring. They also offer a 15-day money-back guarantee which allows users to test their services first.
- Flexible pricing plans for residential and business users
- Innovative features that are all included in the base pricing (no additional fees)
- Has a 15-day money-back guarantee
- No video-conferencing feature
- No free-trial