Voice over Internet Protocol or VoIP is a new technology that allows homeowners and businesses to be able to connect to multiple platforms and along with tons of features for better communication. Instead of being stuck with strictly one platform such as a computer or a smartphone, you can do cross-platforms calls that give convenience for its users.
AXVoice is a service that was found back in 2005 that specializes in both home-based and small businesses communications services. They are a known name in the industry as they supply their users with a lot of features to make communication better along with an affordable price.
AXVoice is one of the most affordable services within the market. In fact, they claim to be offering the cheapest residential plan. The following are their different plans along with its pricing:
- The USA and Canada Unlimited – This gives you unlimited calls for numbers that are located within the USA and Canada. Along with this comes unlimited minutes for outgoing calls, 30+ features, and free equipment once the service is set up. It is priced at $8.25 per month.
- 200 Minutes for USA and Canada numbers – This gives you a maximum of 200 outgoing minutes for any number located within USA and Canada. This comes along with unlimited minutes for all incoming calls and free equipment. It is priced at $5.99 per month.
- Pay as You Go Plan – This gives you the option to have called for numbers located in the USA and Canada as long as every minute is charged at 1.5c. This comes along with unlimited incoming calls and free equipment. It is priced at $4.99 per month.
International Residential Services
Those with contacts that are outside of the USA and Canada also have a dedicated plan for them.
- Residential international Plan – This is a plan that gives unlimited international calls. The included countries in the listed amount to 45 and are listed on their website. Aside from this, they also offer call forwarding, blocking feature, online account management, and free equipment. This is priced at $16.58 per month.
- Residential International Plus – This is a plan that is best for those who will be reaching out for numbers in countries that are outside of the earlier plan. This includes up to 60+ countries as listed on the website. It includes features like online account management, free equipment, and more. It is priced at $29.99 per month
Serving as an alternative for PTSN landline connections, AXvoice is also equipped for business phone services. This lets you be able to connect your business for enterprise-level communications that can suit both small and medium-sized businesses. This is connected to a cloud service for maximum storage. The plans they have to include:
- Small Business Plan – This lets you have a maximum of 1500 minutes for calls towards number within the USA and Canada. This also has enhanced voicemail features, an online account management feature, and more. It is priced at an affordable $29.99 for it to be used by both small and medium-sized businesses.
- Home Office (SOHO) Plan – As the title suggests, this gives you features that can be used for businesses but is friendlier in terms of price for those that are home-based. It gives you 200 minutes for calls for numbers located anywhere in the USA and Canada. This gives you caller id with name feature, call forwarding feature, and conference calling feature.
AXvoice has a lot of features that make them a great buy. This is because it is optimized for both residential and business use. These include the following:
- Caller ID with name – You can choose to equip your phone system to have a caller ID along with a name. This allows you to be able to identify new numbers that will be calling your system.
- Enhanced voicemails – You can choose to be able to listen to your voicemails either through your email or through the internet. This gives you more convenience and makes the process faster.
- Call Forwarding – You can choose to redirect the calls you are not able to receive to a specific set of numbers so that dropped calls can be avoided. This is especially handy for those who are using the service for their businesses.
- Simultaneous ringing – You can have the incoming calls ring for a maximum of three different numbers so that any dropped calls will be avoided.
- Failover – In the case of a power failure or an outage of your ISP, you can choose to redirect the calls for your VoIP system to another number.
- Do not disturb feature – You can reject calls that will be incoming in case you are busy.
- Online account management – You can manage your whole account online through the AXvoice dashboard.
- View logs- You can get information for all of your incoming, missed, and outgoing calls.