The LG WM37&70HVA is one of the best front-load washing machines because of its countless features and its sleek and modern design. It is capable of washing large batches quickly and also comes with a LG Sidekick pedestal system which put a secondary washer.
The LG WM3770HVA is LG’s solution for those looking for washing machines capable of short washing times that has efficient cleaning results. It boasts anti-asthma and sanitize features that make the unit a good purchase .
- Has an anti-asthma feature approved by Asthma and Allergy Foundation
- Both energy and water efficient
- Normal washing cycles take only 30 minutes while speed cycles take only 15 minutes
- Quiet while running
- Capable of washing large batches with its 4.5 cu.-ft capacity
The unit has a wide capacity of 4.5 cu.-ft which makes it good for large batches of washing. The drum of the machine is stainless and rust-resistant and can wash your clothes with less wear and tears.
As with newer units, the WM3770HVA comes with the LG Sidekick pedestal system which allows users to put a secondary washer for smaller clothes. This can spin at the same time as the main washer.
The machine is a front-load model and is of average size (with dimensions of 27 x 38 11/16 x 31 ½ inches (51 inches in depth with the door open). It has a modern and sleek design. It also comes with four adjustable legs to make it easy to fit anywhere in the house.
The different steam cycle settings and features can be controlled with a large knob located at the top of the machine’s front. Here, an LED indicator will tell users which features are being selected. The knob feels secure and makes a satisfying beep to assure users every time they choose a setting.
The WM3770HVA has a lot of features that can make it a worthwhile buy. This includes the following:
- A sanitize cycle that can clean stains effectively and kill germs using high temperatures
- The Allergiene system which is a steam cycle that can reduce allergens present in the laundry (such as animal dander, dust mites, etc). The feature is approved by the Asthma and Allergy foundation
- Users can simply hold their phone to record the sounds made by the machine for LG to be able to diagnose its issues
- It has a fresh care feature that reduces the wrinkles that may form during washing
- It is Energy Star Certified
- Its motor has a 10-year warranty
- It has a steaming option that can remove dirt, odors, and wrinkles with less water consumption
- It uses 4 trays for prewash, main wash, bleach, and softener
Upon testing, a regular wash load takes up to thirty minutes to finish. The speed cycle was able to finish at only 15 minutes, though, which is impressive given its efficacy in cleaning. It uses about 9.6 gallons of water for a year of cleaning with normal washing cycles which is on the average compared to other washers.