As we spend most of our work sitting in front of a computer, we neglect to move our body to the point of fatigue. If we let it stay like that for a long time, it would definitely lead to more health problems down the line. You should never let your fatigue accumulate. But rather than going straight for the medicine, in cases like this, a great and regular shiatsu massage is a great alternative.
That being said, finding a professional masseuse near your area might not be easy. Not to mention finding the time to get a proper massage in between your busy schedule could be in itself a challenge as well. And that's where Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager comes in.
Since there are more than 7000 nerves on your foot, massaging it would help quickly get rid of your fatigue. But as mentioned above, there's a lot of things that might prevent you from seeing a proper masseuse, and Miko shiatsu foot massager is the solution for that.
A Miko shiatsu foot massager is a massager tool that is equipped with tons of features that will give you a similar sensation to a professional Shiatsu masseuse. This massager from Miko offers various levels of settings and has multiple options that you could choose from to suit your particular preferences.
- LCD display. Miko shiatsu foot massager is equipped with an LCD display to make it that much easier to use it. You could control all kinds of settings and options through the display with ease. This display is also located at the top of the devices to make it easier for you to reach them.
- Wireless remote control. Miko wireless remote control now comes with wireless remote control. That means you can control and adjust the settings of the devices without having to move from your couch. You could, for example, use the remote to increase the pressure intensity in the middle of a massage session.
- Adjustable pressure level. When you use Miko shiatsu and turn it on, you would immediately feel your pressure points, especially at the bottom of your feet, stimulated. You can adjust the pressure level to suit your particular preferences.
- Various air compression settings. When you use a Miko shiatsu foot massager, you will feel the air compression wrap around your feet. The all-around air compression combined with the pressure from the bottom of your feet would create a kneading sensation that would stimulate all the pressure points on your feet. Needless to say, the level of the air compression is also fully adjustable.
- Heating operation. Not only pressure points and air compression, but the Miko shiatsu foot massager also has a heating operation. The heat would help your feet to relax and soften all the stiff muscles at your feet. The combination of these three workings together is what makes Miko shiatsu different and better than similar products in the market.
- 15 minutes timer. Miko shiatsu foot massager is set to have a 15 minutes timer per massage session. You adjust the time, but it is recommended for you to keep it in default mode. It is much better to do it frequently, 15 minutes for every session, rather than going for a 30 minutes session once a week. Doing it like that would lead to more harm than good.
- Washable foot liners. No matter how clean you wash your feet, repeated use of the foot massager would surely make the liners a bit dirty and smelly. At least that's the case with other brands. For Miko, however, you could simply take out the foot liners and toss them to the washing machine.
- Ankle-free mobility. In order to maximize comfort, the Miko shiatsu foot massager was designed to allow the users to have free ankle mobility. Unlike other foot massages on the market, this one from Miko won't make you feel as if your feet are stuck in a heavy box.
- Non-slip rubber grips. While the previous feature would let your ankle move freely, this feature is what keeps your feet in place. With the non-slip rubber grips, your feet would be kept tightly inside with little to no chance of accidental slip during each massage session.
Taking care of your body is very important for your long-term health. There are lots of ways to go about doing it, and having a regular shiatsu massage is one of them. But since finding the time to visit a professional masseuse is not an easy thing to do for some of us, a device like Miko shiatsu foot massager is the best alternative.
The Miko Shiatsu foot massager is equipped with lots of features to make sure you get the maximum benefits and comfort for every massage session. Not only that, but it is also easy to use, compact, and also has a stylish design. Using Miko shiatsu foot massager regularly would surely change your life for the better.