Before you buy an Oral-B product, you should know everything about their warranty. In this review you will find out how long it lasts, what is included, and where you can get an authorized service. It will also depend on your location and purchase date. You can also extend the basic warranty period. Read the full review to find out everything you need to know about the Oral-B warranty.
Oral-B warranty has several basic prepositions to be fully accepted and cost-free. Their warranty includes damage repair for both toothbrush handle and toothbrush head. These are the requirements:
- The warranty will cover the costs of any defect in the product that is the result of the craftsmanship, for both electronics and material.
- If you notice that the toothbrush does not make the movements prescribed by the declaration, and you have not physically damaged it earlier, the warranty will cover all the costs.
Ultimately, the warranty will cover and defect if it was not previously caused by your personal error:
- Physical damage caused by a fall
- Use of improper brush heads
- If proven that you tried to repair the toothbrush by yourself or
- You sent it to an unauthorized service before sending it to Oral-B/Braun authorized service.
For all the products from Oral-B warranty lasts for 2 years from the purchase date. If you want to extend your warranty for an additional 1 year and get a 3-year warranty period, you need to do the following:
- Go to the official Oral-B website and register your toothbrush after the purchase. The registration includes your personal information, such as your country, first and last name, and email.
- Make a product registration before your 2-year warranty expires.
To follow the whole procedure, you need to deliver the following items:
- Receipt with in-warranty document
- All the items you received with the product, except refill stand and brush head. This includes a toothbrush handle, charger, and power cord. Do not forget to include SmartGuide that was initially included with the package.
If you are sending your product, you need to also include your first and last name, delivering address, email, and contact phone number, as well as a claim letter with all the necessary information about the damage to the product.
If you want to find and contact an authorized Oral-B/Braun repair service partner, you need to select the type of your product, continent, and country. If you go to the Oral-B official website, you can also find contact information for both Oral-B and Braun services.
If you are living in the UK or Ireland, the company offers customer support via phone number. In other cases, you can contact customer support via email, live chat, or go to their FAQ page.
If you are submitting an in-warranty claim, the authorized service will cover the costs for repair and for shipping.
If the battery on your product is charging anymore and you would like the service to replace it, you need to know that is possible because the battery is sealed in the toothbrush handle for optimal protection. If you try to open it, it will cause damage to some other parts and your in-warranty claim will not be approved.
Your in-warranty claim also will not be approved if an unauthorized service tried to repair the damage.
If you used improper toothbrush heads, which are not compatible with your Oral-B toothbrush, your in-warranty complaint will not be approved.
If two or three years have passed and your toothbrush is no longer in-warranty period, you can also send it to Oral-B/Braun authorized center. The only difference is that you will have to pay for the repair costs and the shipping.
P&G company is a reputable international company with a high customer reviews ranking. Their transparent policy is an important way of keeping their business sustainable. With a two-year warranty policy, you will be protected for a long period. As an additional benefit, you can also extend the warranty by registering your product on their official website. Their customer support is available during working days via live chat, phone number, and email. Oral-B warranty is a great way of showing product quality. Their no-cost policy for in-warranty repair is a great way to save your budget in case of emergency.