When it comes to quality coffee makers, the one brand that comes to mind would certainly be Krups. But there are different models of coffee maker from Krups, so finding the one that is most suitable for you would be a challenge.
That's why knowing what makes a great coffee maker is very important. These are the foundations upon which you can judge every coffee maker. And we also have a list of five of the best Krups coffee makers that have all of those important features inside and some additional advanced features as well. Find out which model of Krups is the best on the market right now.
- Easy to use. Every coffee maker, no matter how advanced it is, has to be easy to use. Since most people often use their coffee machine in the morning, a simple and straightforward approach in coffee making without sacrificing the quality is a highly important feature.
- Customizable. Versatility and customization is a crucial aspect of a great coffee maker. We need to be able to make different kinds of coffee and adjust the settings accordingly. Not only that, we also need to be able to set it based on how much and how often we drink.
- Easy to clean. To make it easy for you to clean it, the coffee maker itself has to be made of parts and components that are detachable. And of course, the whole disassembling and reassembling process should be easy to do as well.
- Long-lasting. On regular use, a coffee maker should be able to last you for around five years. Of course, a durable base material also has a huge part in its durability. Which is why a high quality coffee maker that's always received a proper care would easily last for 10 or more years.
- KRUPS EC314 Programmable Digital Coffee Maker
Krups EC314 is easily what we could consider to be the best modern coffee maker. With a programmable digital clock, you could set different times between weekdays and weekends so that you could always enjoy your morning coffee at the perfect time.
You could also customize the brew to your liking and you could even pause the brewing session in order to give it a taste. Not only that, its thermal carafe would also keep your coffee warm for up to 4 hours. And its brushed stainless steel body also increased its durability significantly.
- KRUPS EC324050 Savoy Programmable Krup Coffee Maker
In numerous aspects, KRUPS EC324 is very similar to the previous EC314. But since this model is capable of brewing up to 14 cups at once, consider this model as the bigger version of the EC314. Therefore, this one is perfect for your office or any other big place that requires lots of coffee.
Just like EC314, this model also comes with the ability to adjust the strength of your brewed coffee. You could also pause the brewing session if you want. Not only that, the hot plate of the EC3240 comes with a temperature control. And of course, it also has a durable body.
- Krups KM785D50 Auto-Start Coffee Maker with Built-in Burr Coffee Grinder
If all of the previous models emphasize on convenience, Krups KM785 is all about control and customization. Because unlike the other models, this one comes with its own Burr Coffee Grinder. Which means you'd have more control over the taste of your coffee.
Krups KM785 also gives you the flexibility to choose brewing either 10 or just 2 cups at the same time. It can also start automatically through the presets time. With an easy to use carafe that would keep your coffee warm for hours, this one is the best choice for a coffee fanatic.
Krups ET351 is the compact version of the previous Krups coffee makers. It offers most of the features that you can find in the previous models, such as the adjustable level of strength, pre-set alarms, and carafe that would keep your coffee warm for hours.
All in a much affordable package. Of course, it does come with some imperfections. Some users noted that it could be quite difficult to refill the reservoir because of the awkward placement. In order to make a compact machine, it was placed near the filter basket, which makes it hard to reach.
- Krups KM730D Breakfast Set Coffee Maker Machine
Krups KM730 also follows in the footsteps of all of the previous entries in offering a product that is packed with useful features. Such as the automatic start function, the programmable clock, a glass carafe that would keep your coffee warm for up to 2 hours, and many more.
It also has a brushed stainless steel body that would significantly increase its lifetime. But it doesn't come without any issues. Things such as the carafe lid that is hard to come off and for some reason, KM730 took quite a long time to brew the first cup of coffee compared to the other models.
If you want a high quality coffee maker, then Krups is the one brand that you should always go to. All of the models in this list would brew the perfect copy for you. All you need to do is simply get the one that you think suits what you need the most. You can't go wrong with any of them.