Since March 2020, the whole world has fallen victim to the Covid19 pandemic. This novel strain of coronavirus easily spreads from one person to the next. Naturally, those with a preexisting health condition, children, and old people are especially vulnerable to this disease.
The World Health Organization and virtually every other health institution and practitioner laid out some essential measures to curb the spread of Covid19. The big ones are wearing a face mask, frequent use of hand sanitizer, social distancing, and do whatever it takes to improve your immune system.
Other than regular exercise and get enough sleep, the big part of improving our immune system is to eat healthy food. That means lots of high nutrition foods, fruits, and vegetables. And that's where Nutribullet Pro 900 comes in.
This article will tell you all you need to know about this device so you could decide whether or not Nutribullet Pro 900 is worth your money.
Nutribullet Pro 900 is one of the most popular blenders and mixers with a 900-watt motor that translates into 20,000 rpm to make sure that it can grind up the seeds and other hard parts from your fruits and vegetables. It means, you can have that silky smooth smoothie in a matter of seconds.
Nutribullet Pro 900 was reviewed and came in very high in our blender rankings,comes from the popular Magic Bullet line of blender that comes with a variety of powered motors. From the budget 600-watt to the ultra-powerful 1700-watt, which makes the 900-watt model right in the middle between value and functionality.
The Magic Bullet itself is a product line from Homeland Houseware, LLC. This Los Angeles-based company was founded in 2003 and has since climbed its way into the top of the kitchen appliances industry.
Since its inception, Homeland Houseware and its current CEO, Colin Sapire, is determined to create a unique and innovative quality product at an affordable price. Nutribullet Pro 900 proved that they have managed to do just that.
- Simplicity. Nutribullet Pro 900 is a simple and straightforward blender. It only has one speed and one type of blade. It is designed so that the customers could easily use its main function without having to learn and do a lot of things. Its sleek and modern design aesthetic also reflects that main philosophy.
- Ease-of-use. Because of its simplicity, Nutribullet Pro 900 is also super easy to use. Once you plug the blender, all you need to do is insert the cup and then gently press it till it starts to churn your fruits, vegetables, and even ice into a nicely blended smoothie. And you're done.
- Generous additional items. Nutribullet Pro 900 comes with 15-set pieces inside its box. The base motor, two blades, one oversized cup, two tall cups, one small cup, one handled lip ring, one regular lip ring, one flip-up to-go lid, two resealable lids, a simple user guide, a pocket nutritionist, and a hardcover recipe book.
- Portability. Nutribullet Pro 900 is designed in such a way that once you finish blending and mixing your ingredients, you could simply use the lip ring to drink directly from the multiple available cups or use the lids that come within the box to close the cups and carry it around with you.
- Easy to clean. Nutribullet Pro 900 cups are BPA free and safe to use with a dishwasher. But if you want to wash the blade, it is advisable to clean it with lukewarm water right after you finish blending your smoothies. As for the motor, you can simply wipe it with a smooth and dry cloth to clean it.
- Affordable price. Nutribullet Pro 900 is priced at $89.99. Keep in mind that different retail stores may price it differently depending on multiple factors. If you're willing to look around the online store, like Amazon, you might find one with a cheaper price. You could also get it with generous discounts during special occasions, such as the Black Friday sale.
- The noise. With 900-watt and 20,000 rpm, Nutribullet Pro 900 produces quite a loud noise. For a variety in texture, you might use the pulse technique to gradually turn the blade on and off for a short interval. While the noise remains the same, at least it won't be one continuous racket.
- It might get hot. With a plastic body and that much power within it, Nutribullet Pro 900's motor might get quite warm, especially when it grinds a quite sturdy product. If you keep it on even when it begins to feel warm, the heat might even spread upward to the cup itself.
- Subpar customer service. Nutribullet Pro 900 comes with a four years warranty but claiming those warranties or even just to get something fixed when problems arise would prove to be difficult. It's not that they won't help you, it's just that whenever you encounter a problem when using the Nutribullet Pro 900, you might need to contact them several times until they manage to solve your problems.
- Nutribullet 600 vs Nutribullet Pro 900. The 600 is the original Nutribullet product and as the name suggests, the main difference between the two is the power. one has a 600-watt power while the other has a 900-watt power motor. The overall design and built quality of the product are quite similar but the size and variety of the cups are different.
The 600 has less variety of cups and they are also smaller than the 900. The last major difference is of course the price. With a price tag of only $49.88, the 600 is the budget version of the Nutribullet line of products. If you could afford to pay a bit more, then I suggest going for the much powerful 900 series.
Nutribullet Pro 900 vs Nutribullet RX 1700. The RX is the most powerful model of the three. With a 1700-watt motor underneath its body, the RX has a much higher performance and durability than its 900-watt counterpart. Not only that, but the RX also comes with more accessories and bigger overall cups inside the box.
The RX still adopts a similar design aesthetic with the rest of the line but you can tell right away that it was built to be sturdier than both the 600 and the 900. It also has more functions than the rest of the line with the most stand out being the heating function.
But all of those premium features also come with a premium price tag of $179.99. If you need the additional power, features and don't mind the high price, then the RX is the one for you. But if you only need it to make occasional smoothies, then with less than half the price, the 900 will be good enough for you.
With a straightforward approach to blend fruits and vegetables, the Nutribullet Pro 900 is the perfect choice for people who want to stay healthy and increase their immunity during this pandemic time. Once again, if you are looking for the perfect blender for a small area there weren't many products that did better than our Nutribullet 900 review.
Its different choices of cups and lids make it easy to bring the smoothie with you while walking around the neighborhood or when you simply work in front of the computer. And you can do that right after you finish making the smoothie.
The Nutribullet Pro 900 also stood out as the best bang for your buck amongst its product line. The 600 doesn't have ample power while the RX is an overkill. With its price and features, the 900 offers the best value out of the three.
So yes, you should buy the Nutribullet Pro 900 and begin your first step towards a much healthier life.