If you stumble upon this article, then there's a good chance that you're in the market for a new baby crib, dresser, or any other kind of furniture for your child. You spend some time browsing around the internet looking for different options, and that's when you finally come across the brand called Romina Furniture.
The design of the furniture looks great, and it also seems to be quite sturdy. But the steep price makes you a bit hesitant on deciding whether or not you should get it. Is it really good? Is Romina Furniture really worth it?
Hopefully, you'll find those answers by the time you reach the end of this article.
Romina is a furniture company from Romania that has been in the business since 1991. They begin their journey as just another company that simply makes good furniture for everyday people. Somewhere along the way, they found out that their passion truly lies in creating furniture for children. Ever since then, that has been their niche.
Romina stands out among other furniture companies, especially for the children's market, because of their extraordinarily durable products. Doesn't matter whether it's a compact baby crib or a massive twin bed, all of their furniture looks and feels very sturdy. And if you treat it with care, it will last for a lifetime.
They manage to achieve such amazing feats because of the amazing way they create their products. They use the matured European Beech trees as their main material. After a long and arduous process, the woods would be processed using cutting-edge machinery. And finally, the wooden artisan will manually apply the finishing touch.
All of those meticulous processes are done to create the highest quality of furniture possible. And that is why Romina stands head and shoulders above its competitors.
Yes, Romina furniture is indeed very good. Not only in terms of the quality of the product itself but it also has an outstanding design for all of its furniture. There are a couple of reasons as to why they have such great products, and we'll talk about it more in the next section, but one thing for sure, when it comes to crafting high-quality furniture, Romina is one of the best in the industry.
- Great source material. Romina creates its furniture from matured European beech trees. Unlike other trees, beech trees take decades to grow but once they matured, they would have a dense and thick wood that is perfect for durable products, just like the furniture made by Romina.
- Processed through advanced machinery. Once the woods have been cut, they would be put into a climate-controlled drying machine that would slowly take the moisture out of the woods. This is just one of the examples of the use of advanced machinery throughout Romina's production line.
- Manual finishing touch by artisans. Once the main cut has been done by the machines, the furniture would be assembled. Then, the finishing touch would be applied by Romina's in-house wood artisans. The same expert would also thoroughly inspect the finished products for any kinds of defects to make sure that every piece of furniture is up to their standard.
- Long-lasting. This combination of excellent source material that is processed using cutting-edge technology and manually finished by the hands of the experts is what makes Romina's products last for decades. If you treat it with care, every piece of furniture from Romina would still be in great condition for you to pass it down to your children.
- Timeless design. No matter how good the quality of the furniture is, it won't matter if it doesn't look good sitting in your house. That's why Romina creates a selection of styles that would certainly suit your taste, no matter what your preference in furniture design. From the curvy and stylistic "Cleopatra" line to the modern and minimalist "New York" line, Romina has it all for you.
- Commitment to safety. Usually, the furniture company would use all kinds of chemicals during their production process. These chemicals might leave a trace of toxicity that could endanger the safety of both the customers and the staff that work on it on the production line. Romina is aware of this problem, and that's why they never use phthalates, formaldehyde, and other types of VOCs. When they have to use a chemical, they prefer to either create their own ethanol or use the non-toxic variant of adhesive.
- Greenguard Gold certification. As a furniture company, Romina is aware that the more they create their products, the more they have to cut down trees. To remedy this situation, every time Romina cut down a beech tree, they planted five of the same variant of trees in the nearby location. This kind of eco-friendly approach has earned them a Greenguard Gold certification. This means Romina has been acknowledged as a business that cares deeply about its impact on the environment and actively seeks ways to protect and preserve the earth.
When I browse around the internet, the reviews of Romina's products have been overwhelmingly positive. I looked into several websites and forums that talked about their experience of buying and using furniture from Romina, and for the most part, they have nothing but praise for the company.
A review from babybargains.com said:
"All in all, this is one of the best nursery furniture lines on the market . . . there are many expensive nursery furniture brands on the market that aren’t worth the asking price when it comes to quality. Romina is the real deal."
A user with the username of crp0499 from windsorpeak.com commented:
"...We own just about every piece Romina makes and it totally rocks! I've never seen such well made furniture. It amazes me how well it's put together and how well it's made. I would recommend this furniture to anyone and we plan on only buying this furniture for all of our children."
The things that most people seem to worry about the most are the steep price and the long time it takes to ship the products. But when they finally get the furniture on their doorstep, the response has been nothing short of total satisfaction.
Yes, every piece of furniture from Romina is indeed worth it to have. As you've read in the previous sections, when it comes to quality and longevity, nothing beats Romina.
The price may be the cause of concern for some of you. But when taking into consideration how much care and attention to details goes into crafting such products and also the fact that it would last for a lifetime, I think it's a fair price to pay, don't you think so? If you want more information on our top pick for all baby cribs take a look at our Romina Crib Review for everything you need to know.