Massage chairs are complex machines with lots of components and features. If this is your first massage chair, you probably don’t know what to buy, what to research and what your best options are. Shopping for a massage chair can be a difficult task, because they are not exactly cheap and you can’t really afford to screw up.
We are here to help and to give you the best options out there, our top picks if you’d like. They include both affordable, budget-friendly chairs and premium, high-end ones as well. So, without further ado:
- Human Touch iJoy Active 2.0. This chair is a real bargain, as you can get it for $500 on Amazon, which is really cheap for a massage chair. That doesn’t mean that this baby can’t de-stress you and offer you a great massage experience. The Human Touch comes with 3 pre-programmed massage modes, 170 degrees reclining and a really modern design. It is available in two upholstery options, Cream and Espresso and only weighs 45 pounds. It fits people up to 6”4 inches tall. While it is not a full body massage chair, as you couldn’t even expect it to be at this price, it does offer a thorough and deep massage to your back, shoulders and neck
- Relaxonchair MK IV. This is no longer an affordable, entry-level massage chair. The Relaxonchair MK IV costs around $2,300 and it is a smart, full body shiatsu, zero gravity massage chair. The zero gravity means the chair can recline all the way back. The Relaxonchair can provide a full body massage, covering everything from your neck and shoulders, to arms, feet, calves, buttocks and back. The chair has separate air bags, 5 automatic massage programs, 3 speed levels and 5 available techniques: shiatsu, knocking, kneading, tapping and combo
- Real Relax Full Body Shiatsu with Zero Gravity. The massage chair from Real Relax is another affordable option, as it can be purchased on Amazon for $895. It has a zero gravity feature, full body massage capabilities, 50 air bags and separate foot rollers. It can fit people with a maximum height of 6.1 but the footrests can be extended to fit taller people. The Real Relax comes with 4 auto programs, speed and strength settings and a manual program
- Titan TP Pro 8400. The Titan chair is a more premium option and it has a price of $2,500. It comes with a 50-inch L-Track roller system, zero gravity, back heating feature, full body scan and more. It has 5 preset programs and a very user-friendly remote control. The Titan is shipped fully assembled, which is more good news
- Infinity IT-8500. The Infinity IT-8500 is a professional, high-end massage chair with a price tag of $6,000. It is one of the most advanced massage chairs you can find. It has zero gravity, Bluetooth capability that allows you to listen to your favorite music while getting a massage, 3D technology with 5 intensity levels, sensors that detects where your neck and shoulders are, lumbar heat, air bags and rolling sole massagers for your feet (arch, heel, ankle and sole), 4 programmed modes, 6 massage styles and more.