An electric toothbrush has proven to do a much better job at cleaning your teeth than a conventional toothbrush ever could. That's why if you are still using a conventional toothbrush, the time has come for you to finally move on to something better. You should get yourself an electric toothbrush.
But don't just get an ordinary electric toothbrush. You should get something that is beginner-friendly. Because there are electric toothbrushes out there that are equipped with tons of features that you as a new user won't be able to properly take advantage of. Not to mention the price would also be quite high.
That's why you should look for an electric toothbrush that was designed to be used by new and experienced users alike. It would be even better if you could get something from a reputable brand as well. And that's what we'll talk about right now.
In this article, we'll review the Oral B Professional care 2000. An electric toothbrush from Braun Oral B fit the bill as a device that could be used for both beginners and experienced users. You'll find out about the features, the pros, and the cons of Oral B Professional Care 2000 here.
Oral B Professional Care 2000 is one of Braun's Oral B electric toothbrush line up that is geared towards new and experienced users alike. With its slim and lightweight figure and easy-to-use nature, Oral b professional care 2000 is perfect as your first electric toothbrush.
Oral b has been in the toothbrush industry since the 1950s. It was started by a periodontist called Dr. Robert W. Hutson. The doctor invented a better version of what is now known as the conventional toothbrush and marketed it under the brand Oral B.
But he later sold it in the 1960s and continued his periodontal practice. After that, Gillette Group acquired the brand in 1984. Later on, Braun, who was part of Gillette Group, used the Oral B brand to market their new electric toothbrush. And then Gillette Group, along with Braun and Oral B, was acquired by Procter and Gamble in 2006. With a bigger parent company, Oral B finally becomes one of the leaders in the industry.
- 3D cleaning movements. In order to properly and thoroughly clean your teeth, Oral B professional care 2000 uses their trademark 3D cleaning and movements that makes the brush heads not only rotating and oscillating but it would pulsate as well.
- Dual cleaning modes. The Oral B professional care 2000 is equipped with two distinct cleaning modes, daily clean and sensitive mode. Daily clean mode is better for regular teeth while the sensitive mode, as the name suggests, is better for sensitive teeth.
- Replaceable brush heads. Oral B professional care 2000 comes with one cross-action brush head. But you could replace it with any kind of brush heads that you need. Oral B has lots of types of brush heads that suit your particular needs or the kind of dental care that you want to achieve. And all of them are suitable with Oral B professional care 2000.
- Rechargeable battery. The handle of Oral B professional care 2000 housed the motor that moves the brush and the battery that powers it. Oral B professional care uses a rechargeable battery so that you don't have to look for a new battery whenever the power runs out. You can simply charge it with its charging station.
- Long-lasting battery life. A fully charged Oral B professional care 2000 could give you around two weeks of usage under normal use. Normal use means you brush your teeth every day, two times a day, two minutes each, just like recommended by dentists.
- Quadpacer. For better and cleaner teeth, dentists suggest you divide your teeth into four parts. The upper left, upper right, lower left, and lower right. You should spend 30 seconds on each part and Oral B professional care 2000 has an audible 30 seconds alarm to remind you when it's time to brush the next parts.
- Clean timer. Not only an alarm for each part but Oral B professional care 2000 also has a timer for the overall brushing time, which is two minutes. Once two minutes have passed, there will be an audible alarm to remind you to stop brushing.
- Pressure sensor. On the handle of Oral B professional care, 2000 is the pressure sensor light. Whenever you put too much pressure on your teeth, which could damage your gum, the sensor would activate the light to warn you about the pressure.
- Lightweight. Oral B professional care 2000 was designed with new users in mind. That's why it was created with a slim and lightweight body. That way, new users who are not accustomed to using a bulky electric toothbrush would still feel comfortable using Oral B professional care 2000.
- Easy to use. As an electric toothbrush that was designed particularly for new users, Oral B professional care 2000 is also easy to use. In order to use Oral B professional care 2000, all you need to do is simply push the power button and start brushing. The device would tell you when you need to brush other parts of your teeth and when the brushing session is over.
- Expensive. Considering its features and target market, the Oral B professional care 2000 is quite expensive. Though it might not reach the price of a high-end electric toothbrush, you could certainly find a similar alternative from another brand that is more affordable.
- Little inside the box. With the price tag that you pay for Oral B professional care 2000, you'd surprisingly only got a bare minimum of tools inside the package. With every package of an Oral B professional care 2000, you'd only find a toothbrush handle, a brush head, a charging station, and some documentation.
Dental care is something that you should take seriously. And for now, other than a regular visit to a dentist, an electric toothbrush is the best option for you when it comes to brushing your teeth. If you have never used an electric toothbrush before, then Oral B professional care 2000 is a great place to start.
It is full of all the essential features and it is also easy to use. Although it might be a bit more expensive than its competitors, you could be certain that Oral B professional care 2000 is very good at what it does. That's why you won't go wrong by trusting Oral B professional care 2000 with your daily dental care.