You might be one of those people who think that you can’t built a professional, successful website with WordPress, because WordPress is free and WordPress is for amateurs. Well, this article is here to make you think again.
Though it started as a simple blogging tool, WordPress has now become one of the most powerful and widely used CMS (content management system) out there.
So it might come as a surprise to you, but there are some big brands out there who created their website using WordPress.
Here are 10 of them:
- Walt Disney. Yes, you’ve read correctly. We are talking about the Walt Disney Company, which is one of the biggest entertainment providers in the world
- The New Yorker, one of the most read American magazines
- Katy Perry's official website. The pop icon has become one of the best-selling artists of all time, with more than 100 million records sold so far
- Harvard University Graduate School of Design
- BBC America, the digital cable and satellite TV network of more than 78 million households in the US
- The Star Wars blog
- Sony Music. Sony Music Entertainment, represents huge artists such as Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Celine Dion and many others
- MTV News
- The Wall Street Journal