Advanced System Repair is a utility software that helps you restore your PC to its peak performance. This software is only compatible with Windows devices. It supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Unfortunately, there was no dedicated app for Macs at the time of writing this article.
Advanced System Repair comes in two versions: a free one and a paid one. The free version is called simply Advanced System Repair and can be downloaded at https://advancedsystemrepair.com. If you want to register the software, you can opt for a subscription plan and purchase the paid version, which is called Advanced System Repair Pro.
Advanced System Repair Pro is subscription-based and there are 3 available plans:
- You can purchase a subscription plan for 1 PC, for the price of $29.95
- You can purchase a subscription plan for 1 PC plus privacy controls, for the price of $39.95
- The most expensive subscription plan is for unlimited PCs and it also includes the privacy controls; this plan is priced at $49.95
As far as the payment options go, you can use credit cards or PayPal. All common credit cards are accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
In case you are skeptical about signing up for a subscription, you should also know that Advanced System Repair includes a 60-day money back guarantee with all its plans.
As we’ve already mentioned it, there is a free version of the software as well, although you can’t really use it to actually fix any computer issues you might have. The free version only allows you to run a full scan to identify any potential issues. However, you can’t take any measures to fix them unless you register the software, which requires you to opt for the Advanced System Repair Pro version.
The Pro version though is a very complex utility software that can do a lot for your PC. Here are the main features of the software:
- Full scan feature that scans your entire hard drive for any issues
- Virus and spyware removal
- The software repairs any Windows issues that can affect the stability of your system
- The software repairs any apps that have stability issues
- Advanced System Repair helps you obtain more disk space especially by cleaning the system clutter; all the duplicates, old, unnecessary files will be deleted
- Windows registry optimization feature; the software will repair any broken Windows registry entries; it can also fix any corrupt system files
- Advanced System Repair can clean privacy traces and keeps your device protected; the program works with McAfee SECURE
- Advanced System Repair is also great at speeding up your PCs startup time by closing any apps that start with Windows and don’t really need to run at startup; this way you get to save a lot of computer resources and boost your computer’s performance
- There’s also a defrag tool for your PC
Advanced System Repair offers free customer support to its paying customers which we have gone over in our in depth Advanced System Repair Pro review . We put it as the number one product in a very competitive category for many reasons, but the easiest reason is because it makes life easy on your computer.