As you use it continuously, you may notice that your computer gradually reduces performance. This issue is not contained within one problem as it is can be attributed to a lot of factors such as outdated hardware, full storage, and even corrupted software.
Advanced System Repair Pro is a computer-optimizing tool you can use to detect performance problems and fix them. It is armed with different tools and features as to revert your PC back to optimal performance. It is also certified by trustworthy websites that check for compliance to industry-standards.
Pro Tip : Most computer users that use system optimizers follow the 3 easy steps listed below for maximum results. Repairs are done automatically.
- Download & Run ASR system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
What can Advanced System Repair Pro do?
The application’s main priority is to improve the performance of your computer. The following are its functions:
- Pinpointing your PC’s issues – The application has a multi-scan feature that thoroughly scans your system and tries to analyze which parts are corrupted and/or damaged. It intelligently sorts out the root causes of decreased performance of your system. The results of the scan can be expected within minutes
- Easy maintenance – Once the issues are listed for the user to see, different options will address these. With only a click, you can use important tools such as malware remover, startup optimizer, and more.
What are the features of Advanced System Repair Pro?
To ensure that your computer reaches peak performance, Advanced System Repair Pro is equipped with a lot of software optimizing tools including:
- Junk Cleaner – Having too much files in your storage will decrease your system’s performance. This is because of the need of the processor to go through a lot of files. The application has a junk cleaner you can use to sort out files that are unimportant. It also automatically deletes leftover files from recent uninstallations
- Application optimizing – While using your computer, you may unintentionally run background applications that are draining your processor. This causes a slower overall performance. Through Advanced System Repair, you can choose the specific applications that will run while you use it. This ensures that only those you will use are open
- Disk defragmentation – As you continue to install and uninstall applications on your computer, you may unconsciously create gaps within your disk. These gaps can cause a slower performance because of the need of the processor to run through them. The application has a disk defrag tool that you can use to organize your files for them to be arranged more effectively
- Malware removal – You must always be careful whenever downloading files on the internet as some websites can infiltrate malware within your computer. Examples of malware notorious for slowing the performance of your PC include trojans, adwares, bots, and worms. Aside from slowing your PC, they can even hack some of your information. The malware removal feature of the application can find and delete these from your system
- Registry cleaning – The registry of the computer keeps track of all the applications stored inside it. Continuously installing and uninstalling applications can lead to frequent system crashing and slower overall performance as the registry struggles to keep track of these processes. Cleaning the registry will make your overall speed faster
- System optimizer – The application also has a system optimizer that you can use to see the current settings of your computer. From here, you can see the current statistics of your PC and tweak some settings for it to reach maximum performance
Is Advanced System Repair Pro trustworthy?
One of the common questions asked about the application is whether it has validity as a system optimizer. Some even doubt the application and call it a malware.
Contrary to these misconceptions, Advanced System Repair Pro is a trustworthy application that has received a lot of certifications. Included here are the following:
- AppEsteemCertification – AppEsteem is led by former executives at Microsoft and is known for offering technology and services that ensure the validity of applications. Their main goal is to discourage the creation of harmful computer applications and to prevent software frauds from occurring. They are one of the largest software platforms for verifying applications.
- CheckMarkCertification – CheckMark is a testing lab that checks for an application’s validity by putting it through a series of tests. They are known as one of the most reliable testing and certifications laboratories.
A set of criteria must be met to have their certification. These usually check security and overall performance. Advanced System Repair Pro was awarded a Checkmark Certification.
- org Membership– Advanced System Repair Pro is a member of CleanApps.org which is an organization that prioritizes consumer trust and compliance to industry-standards. Microsoft is a renowned part of this organization.
Advanced System Repair Pro is recommended for users experiencing performance problems with their computers and who are not skilled in fixing those problems. It has a lot of user-friendly features that can fix common software issues with just one click. Aside from this, it is also certified by trustworthy websites that ensure security and industry-compliance.