Advanced System Repair is a complete Windows PC repair kit designed to fix all your system issues, to clean the junk content in your PC and to boost its performance.
The software is tailored specifically for Windows devices and it runs on any Windows version from Windows XP to Windows 10. The company that developed it calls it “the all-in-one ultimate PC care” app that tunes-up your computer in the quickest and easiest way possible.
Should you trust Advanced System Repair?
The internet is full of articles and guides on how to uninstall system repair software, because users often mistake such apps for viruses or other threats. Advanced System Repair is a completely safe program that has been certified by the most prestigious labs in the industry. It is a member of CleanApps. org, it’s Checkmark Certified and AppEsteem Certified. It’s passed all the authenticity tests it has been put through and it is 100% secure.
There are however malicious apps on the internet that act as click-baits and lure you into downloading them, only to hide malware in the installer file. Thus, when you download the so-called system repair app, you also download the virus. But Advanced System Repair is not a deceitful app, so you can use it without fear. The only aspect you should be careful about is where you download the software from, because it can be found on other websites than the official one. Make sure you choose a trust-worthy download source.
How does Advanced System Repair work? What can it fix in your computer?
All system repair and optimizing apps have to scan your system first, to find out what its problems are. Advanced System Repair offers several types of scans for you to run: malware scan, privacy scan, registry scan, system junk/clutter scan, disk defragment scan, corrupt system file scan, outdated drivers scan and others.
You can run all of these scans for FREE, just by downloading the software from the Advanced System Repair website. This free version is very useful because it gives you the opportunity to try the app before you buy it and also to diagnose your PC for free.
Here are the most useful repair and optimizing tools included with Advanced System Repair:
- Privacy traces cleaning tool: this tool deletes all your web surfing traces such as cookies and so on and any sensitive/confidential information; this way your privacy is protected every time you get online
- Junk files cleaning feature: with this tool, Advanced System Repair gains more disk space, by deleting all the unnecessary data in your PC, such as: system temporary files, user temporary files, backup copies, log files, Recycle Bin content, readme files, memory dumps, thumbnails cache and so on
- Registry optimizing tool: this feature helps you repair any invalid entries in your registry and helps you get rid of annoying errors and crashes; it will also improve the performance of your PC
- Startup optimizing tool: tests have shown that by using this tool included with Advanced System Repair, you can speed up the startup process of your computer by 70%; the way the app achieves that is by disabling the programs that are set to run with Windows, if they are not important or used on a frequent basis
- Malware cleaning tool: this tool helps you remove any malware in your PC, such as viruses, spyware, worms, trojans and so on
- Disk defragment tool: this tool reorganizes the data on your drive, by rearranging fragmented files
How much do you have to pay for Advanced System Repair?
While the free version of the software is a good starting point, it is limited to the free scans and doesn’t give you access to all the repair and optimizing tools mentioned above. In order to get access to those, you have to upgrade to Advanced System Repair Pro, by purchasing a license and registering the software.
There are 3 types of licenses available:
- 1-PC license for $29.95
- 3-PC license for $39.95
- Unlimited PCs license for $49.95
These are all available for 3 months.