A slower PC performance is to be expected as you use it over time. This can be attributed to different factors such as outdated hardware, having too much data on your hard drive, or having malware inside it.
Pro Tip : Most computer users follow the 3 easy steps listed below for maximum results. The repairs are done automatically.
- Download & Run Restoro system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
How to know if your PC is becoming slower
Typically, a slower PC takes more time for opening and loading applications. You may also notice that you experience lagging and freezing frequently. Aside from these, regularly experiencing the Blue Screen of Death which is a critical system error that requires the PC to be restarted, is a sure sign that your computer’s performance is not the same.
How do I fix this?
There are a variety of possible ways to fix a slow computer such as:
- Using an anti-virus – This may clear out all of the malware and viruses present in your computer. It is only limited to this, though. Any corrupted software as a result of having malicious files in the PC will not be fixed by antiviruses.
- Registry cleaners – This is used to optimize the registry of the PC to improve its performance. It is only limited for this, though.
- In-home technician – A technician may be handy for fixing the performance of your PC. Hiring one may be costly.
Using a computer optimizer such as Restoro can do wonders for your PC. This can scan your PC for any problems inside it that may be causing slower performance. After that, it can also fix all of these problems.
Restoro is a computer-optimization tool that can target the different problems of your computer’s software. It is not a malicious software. It is safe from viruses and is good at improving the PC’s performance.
Upon installation, Restoro does a quick scan that takes approximately five minutes to look at your PC’s problems. It specifically looks at the PC’s hardware (hard disk speed, CPU power, temperature, and memory), security (viruses, malware, etc.), and stability.
This makes it easier for the application to know how to fix your PC. It also tells the user which parts of the software are heavily damaged. This lets them know how they can minimize further damage to their PC.
What differentiates them from antiviruses and registry cleaners is that it can do the tasks of both by itself.
The following are the features of Restoro:
- Hardware status report – Restoro can you give you reports on the current condition of the PC’s hardware. This includes the total amount of data in the hard disk (which can cause slower performance), the specs of the CPU (to see if it can properly run the applications you have installed), and its temperature. Although it doesn’t fix this directly, this gives the user a better idea whether to upgrade their PC or to replace only key components to have faster speed.
- Fixing damaged software – Restoro can look at the condition of your software and replace key components inside it. Without harming the user’s data, it can look for corrupted Windows entries inside the PC and download genuine and healthy files to replace it.
- Fixing virus damage – The damage left by a virus or malware can still be felt even after deleting it. Restoro can be used to fix this for you to have a healthier software.
The interface of Restoro is clean and straightforward. Upon the start of the initial scan, you will be immediately shown all of the issues that your PC is experiencing.
Its features are also straightforward. Without the need for specificities, you can press a few buttons and be able to target all the problems that your PC is experiencing now.
Restoro has cheap pricing plans that give more discounts if you plan to get more licenses.
The first plan gives you a single license which can repair your PC once. Priced originally at $39.95, it is discounted to $29.95.
The second plan gives a single license which can repair the PC for one year. From $69.95, it is discounted to $39.95.
The third plan gives 3 licenses which can repair the PC for one year. From $99.95, it is discounted to $59.95.