Advanced System Repair is an all-around tool that you can use to improve your computer’s performance. It does this by finding all the different parts of the software that has corrupted or damaged files. It is most recommended for those who are not knowledgeable about the technicalities of the PC and for those who do not have much time to fix these problems.
How to use it
Advanced System Repair was made for maximum user convenience. This can be seen through its simple interface, installation process, and features.
The following are the steps to using the application.
- First, download the application through their website. From here, you can see the different prices that they offer along with the included number of licenses.
- Once downloaded, open its installer. From here, you can choose the area of installation, contract of agreement, and additional options. Additional guides are written in it to guide users in deciding.
- After installation, open the application. From here, the application will start a scan of your PC. It will look for any signs of errors and bugs within your system. The following are the parts of the software that will be scanned: System Data Information, Privacy Traces, Junk Files, Registry Entries, Startup Optimizer, System Optimizations, Driver Updates, Malware Threats, Disk Defragmenter, Corrupted Files and Errors, and Security Holes.
- The application will then ask you for the license key you have bought from the website. From here, activate the application for you to be able to fix all the problems with just one click.
After this, you may expect a faster performance from your computer.
Overview of Features
The following are brief descriptions of the different features of the application:
- System Data Summary – From here, you can see an overview of your computer including its hard drive space remaining, total memory, along with the option to fix it.
- Privacy Traces – This feature shows you all the tracking cookies that can be found in your computer. These can be found in your internet browsers. Cookies are used by websites to track your visits and to give you relevant data. You can delete these through Advanced System Repair.
- Junk Files – These are the files that have no use to you. They may be remnants from uninstalled applications which just needs to be deleted to free up space on your hard drive.
- Registry Entries – The registry keeps track of all the applications in your computer. By continuously installing and uninstalling, you may risk damaging it. Advanced System Repair can fix it by arranging its entries for maximum efficiency.
- Startup Optimizer – Applications that open alongside the computer can cause a slower start-up, especially if they are too many. Through this feature, you can decide which ones should be prioritized.
- Driver Updates – The drivers make printers, mouse, audio devices, and more to be compatible with your software. If these are not updated, it may result to unresponsiveness from the mentioned parts.
- Malware Threats – This scans for malware and viruses from your computer. You can delete these or keep them in quarantine.
- Disk Defragmenter – This feature keeps the files in your hard drive more efficiently stored.
- Corrupted Files and Errors – This scans for all the files in your computer, to identify the ones that are corrupted. This is because these may cause the PC to run slower.