Restoro is an all-around PC repair tool that configures your PC to return it back to peak performance. This is because as time passes, errors within the software can cause a slower performance along with bugs, hangs, and even BSODs (Blue Screen of Death). While these are common problems for the PC, it may be hard to fix for most PC users. Restoro is the easy solution for this.
How does it work?
Instead of having to manually browse your computer to look for any signs of errors within your software, Restoro can do the job through one click. It can scan the whole PC to look for these and can also replace and remove these damaged files within your system.
Aside from this, it can also replace the files that need to be deleted to repair the PC in order for it to remain functional. After this whole process, expect better, if not the best, performance of your machine.
The following are the errors of the PC which Restoro can fix. These are all targeted towards different parts of the software.
- Windows Errors – Whenever you try to open an application that has damaged or corrupted files, you will receive errors and notifications which tells you that it cannot run. While this may seem harmless, it is a sign that the application needs to be fixed.
- Blue Screen of Death – This is the most fatal result of a corrupted file within your system. This means that the computer cannot process anymore and needs an immediate restart to function again. This usually means that a part of the software desperately needs fixing as this error may occur more commonly once it starts happening.
- Virus Damage to Computer – There are a variety of viruses that can affect your computer in different ways. While some may do something as simply as create extra software on your hard drive, others may delete important system files and even infect others. Restoro can help your computer recover after a virus attack.
- Damaged DLLs – DLLs are files within the computer that help you run multiple applications at the same time. These can be damaged because of frequent installation and uninstallation of apps. This can then cause frequent crashing and hanging for the PC.
- Frequent Freezing – PC freezing is caused by its memory being unable to process the applications you are currently running. This is when the computer is completely unresponsive and is frozen in one frame. While additional RAM can help with this problem, it is still better to address its root cause, which are usually having too many background applications being run or having corrupted files within your system.
6. Hardware Issues – Restoro does not fix hardware problem. However, what it does is to create a hardware profile which includes information about your Hard Drive, Central Processing Unit, and Random-Access Memory. This gives you a better idea about whether to replace these parts or not.