Fixing and optimizing your computer has never been easier:
- Download & Run Restoro system optimizer. (Recommended)
- Click Start Scan to identify all errors.
- Click "Fix All" and that's it!
- Filled with features that can improve PC speed
- Has an interface that is easy to use
- Flexible pricing plans
- Has an informative FAQ
- This is not a free program like some people advertise it online ($29.95)
Released in 2018, Restoro is a PC repair tool filled with a lot of features that can stabilize the software and lessen system crashing and freezing. It is compatible with most Windows versions which makes it available to a lot of users. It is very easy to use given its user interface and PC-fixing process.
Restoro is a PC repair tool that you can use to target common software and security issues. After a full repair, you may expect better computer performance and fewer system crashes and freezes. The application was launched in 2018 and is compatible with most Windows versions.
Upon installation, Restoro will guide the user through the process of repairing PC errors.
First, a hardware report will be given to the user which shows the current condition of their CPU, computer cores, and hard disk. Its speed will be shown to you. While the application itself may not fix issues in relation to the hardware, it can give users an idea on whether they should update specific parts or not to meet the demands of the applications they have installed.
The remaining system space and the temperature are also shown.
After a full scan of the PC, Restoro will simply ask for permission to start a full repair of the computer. It will fix the computer through the following features:
- Clear faulty files – Any corrupted or damaged entries within the operating system will be scanned for. These are usually the ones that cause frequent system crashing and the Blue Screen of Death for most PCs.
- Install fresh files – After the damaged files are scanned from the PC, the application will then replace those files that can no longer be fixed. The replacement files for these are genuine ones that come directly from their online database which is completely healthy for your PC.
- Repair damage – Damaged software entries that can still be fixed are repaired by the application.
- Stability Check – The application also checks how stable the software of the PC is and optimizes your settings to lessen any errors.
- Security Check – The application is equipped with malware and virus protection which you can use to quarantine and delete these from your files. This is because when left alone, it may damage your files and even infect some of them.
The process of repairing the PC is fast. Even though it deals with the sensitive parts of the computer, you can still use other applications while Restoro is running, which makes it usable even while working. The only complaint that users may find is the specificities of the features are not written. For example, the application does not tell you if they are currently fixing the registry or the operating system. While not technically important for fixing the PC, it will be a major help for those without much knowledge of the computer to learn more about how their usage may affect the machine’s performance.
The user interface of the application is very minimalist and friendly for all.
A single license for a one-time repair is priced at $29.95.
A single license for unlimited use within one year is priced at $39.95.
Three licenses for unlimited use within one year are priced at $59.95.
As seen with the prices, the first one may be quite expensive given that it can only be used once. The other two plans, however, are priced affordably given that is can be used for unlimited times in a year. They also offer a full money-back guarantee.
Restoro offers a FAQ on their website where questions about features, licensing, and more are answered. Here, you can also receive basic PC tips and advices directly from the app’s developers. You can also download a troubleshoot wizard to help you for specific inquiries.